Drew a line under the weekend

Jack_D

Not been too well over the weekend, been to doctors and have a chest infection - so my eating plan had gone haywire - to top it off last nite had a chinese and a few glasses of wine....

Got a week of work so i am now going to hit the plan 100% for the rest of this week

so here is my line under the weekend.....

Got to get some meal plans sorted for the rest of the week. Stay strong folks...

Hi Jack, good for you for drawing the line. A dodgy weekend so easily can turn into a dodgy week!

All the best for a 100% week.

Hey hun! i know how you feel but sadly my weekend blow out was a result of poor discipline, booze and partying like a teenager so i am dreading my weigh in today! :( but yes! i too have drawn a line under that and am going 100% so far!!! all the best hope you have a fab week! (and that ur feeling better!)

I think the important thing is that you have both decided that enough is enough and are concentrating on getting back on track 100%, so well done for that.

JackD, glad to read that you are on the mend, you cant diet (or healthy eating plan!) when you are ill, you need to concentrate on getting better first.

xx

Back