Drew a line under the weekend

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jack_D, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Jack_D

Jack_D Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not been too well over the weekend, been to doctors and have a chest infection - so my eating plan had gone haywire - to top it off last nite had a chinese and a few glasses of wine....

Got a week of work so i am now going to hit the plan 100% for the rest of this week

so here is my line under the weekend.....

Got to get some meal plans sorted for the rest of the week. Stay strong folks...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lemon_fizz

lemon_fizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    SW - EE
    Hi Jack, good for you for drawing the line. A dodgy weekend so easily can turn into a dodgy week!

All the best for a 100% week.

4. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey hun! i know how you feel but sadly my weekend blow out was a result of poor discipline, booze and partying like a teenager so i am dreading my weigh in today! :( but yes! i too have drawn a line under that and am going 100% so far!!! all the best hope you have a fab week! (and that ur feeling better!)

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the important thing is that you have both decided that enough is enough and are concentrating on getting back on track 100%, so well done for that.

JackD, glad to read that you are on the mend, you cant diet (or healthy eating plan!) when you are ill, you need to concentrate on getting better first.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.