Drink help!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by missclare85, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My friend who ive just got back intouch with after 11 years has invited me round to hers on wed night for a drink shes told me to bring a bottle of rose an diet lemo an we can have a drink!
    But im worried ill do major damage....my WI is on a tue so i suppose its not like a mon night but still!
    Can anyone help? ARGH x:help2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    take the wine and lemonade and just sip instead of drinking loads. it shud be ok tho cos its wed and ur weigh in is tues so gives u plenty of time to flush it out but be carefull cos when ever ive had a small glass of alcohol i have felt so ill the next day.

4. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks charlotte! i wont be drinking loads as i only drank wine for the first time 2 weeks ago lol! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.