• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Drink or not Drink

natasha1974

Silver Member
S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
stick to shorts with a diet mixer if you want a drink less calories i avoid wine as always gain after drinking it i went out last friday and had rather alot of vodka but cut down my syns to 5 a day for rest off the week and i lost 5lbs. Although i wont be doing it every week :D

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
That is what syns are for surely?! Set yourself a limit for how many you want to use and stick to it

Yeah I know but I have been really good this week only had 1 glass of wine on Thursday with my wedding breakfast trial meal and I have weighed myself on my scales and have not lost any weight x

Clairebear1000

A determined Bear
S: 14st13lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.63%)
I would say don't weigh yourself between official weigh ins! (I assume you get weighed at a group?)
In terms of syns, have a flexi syn day, or realistically for 15 syns you can have a a fair amount of spirits (2.5 syns per 25ml)...
Have fun ;)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
seriously, any weigh in other than you official one is a waste of time and completely meaningless- you could be +3lbs today and -7lbs tomorrow because that is what your body does

And 1 glass of wine is what, 6 of the 105 syns you get in a week! Clairebear is right you have two choices - flexi syn and accept you may not lose this week or give yourself a syn limit

But really- it is your daughter's 21st - a special occasion so enjoy it!

what would you do if you were not on SW? It's a big celebration, flexi syn all the way in my opinion!

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
I have a pint of diet coke no ice and then a single Rum, lasts much longer!

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
S: 16st10lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st13lb(5.56%)
This will make ne sound like a real alchy but hey...

I dont drink unless I plan on getting tipsy.

I used to go out all the time and meet my mates in a pub for lunch or after work and I would have 2-3 pints, which doesn't affect me at all, do one day I just thought 'this is a waste of calories!'. Since then if I am only having a few with no intention of getting drunk then I just have pints of diet coke, cheaper and less guilty. However on a night out I still drink, just vodka and DC instead.

So yes I drink still, but not just for the sake of it, ask if the drink will enhance your night, if not, the why bother?if so the enjoy yourself once in a while :) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Diaries 5
Ask MiniMins 3
Slim And Save 0
Weight Watchers 0
Exante 3