Drinking bovril on SS

Sorry, but definitely not!

There are savoury water flavourings you could try that may satisfy this craving.

Dizzy x

phew, i just had a bloody cup and then read that!!
Wont have it again for a while anyways!

You think ill put onweight?

Bovril is a definate NO NO, contains a lot of salt and will make you retain water....try the savoury drink from your CDC.

:mad: The salt content in one cup of Bovril is as bad as having a bag of salted crisps and it will retain water :eek:

Tomato soup.....yuck!!!

Oriental Chilli - Yum!!! Lol

no

But boullion is nice it is a stock drink but you can have it as a drink, I have this when I feel like something savoury. u will find it in asda or tesco near the oxo cubes...

Bringing Up the Bovril Question Again!!

OK I know it's supposed to cause water retention due to salt content, but in theory, you would still be losing weight, and once you stopped drinking the bovril you would lose the retained water anyway?

It's getting me through my first few days and I know I might not lose a lot in my first week, but I am persevering, and will lose the fat, but I am prepared for a little water retention too. :rolleyes:

The CD Golden vegetable drink is nice, also you can have boullion which is similar and half the price x x x

Back