Drinking on Xante

We can all throw our personal experiences out there but they don't matter, were all different and if we want to give sound and safe advice it would be to follow the guidelines and avoid alcohol whilst in ketosis or make sure we bring ourselves out of ketosis before drinking! What you can handle someone else may be hospitalised for :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone - pleased to report you've all scared her off drinking on the diet
As for this being a quick fix neither of us take this lightly
My daughter has a health condition that leaves her in a wheelchair from time to time - medication years ago left her three stone overweight and Cambridge help to move enough weight quickly enough to not feel bad about herself
She's now eating a good diet and beginning to exercise but the weight loss has slowed to a stop - this is the kickstart she needs to get things going again to to maintain the motivation
Obviously drinking isn't the best thing in the world but I take joy in the fact she can get out and do something normal once in a while ... Maybe next month she can have a drink but for now her health and safety come first x

Back