Drinking tea, no sugar, no milk...

Deggers

How am I supposed to get my biscuit to disolve without milk in my tea?

Damn, Im not allowed biscuits either am I?

:D

:wave_cry:Digestives
:wave_cry:Bourbons
:wave_cry:Rich Tea
:wave_cry:Jammy Dodgers

Lol...think of it as a worthy sacrifice! It wont be for long...then you can start reintroducing the biscuits slowly...restrict yourself to one a week hehe ;)

It's chocolate digestives I'll miss... :wave_cry:
And mini rolls, but they're not biscuits :p

I was obsessing over chocolate hobnobs the other day which is really strange because I'm not that keen on biscuits normally!:confused:

lol....used to eat 8 Rich Tea for my breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:

Lol...think of it as a worthy sacrifice! It wont be for long...then you can start reintroducing the biscuits slowly...restrict yourself to one a week hehe ;)

ONE biscuit a week? Jeez...
I bought 14 penguins the other day because they were on buy one get one free. I havent had Penguins for years and troffed them all in 2 days... yummy :D I restricted myself to 14 though.. thats a start on the right road.. must be. :D

It's chocolate digestives I'll miss... :wave_cry:
And mini rolls, but they're not biscuits :p

Mini Rolls - yummy :)

I was obsessing over chocolate hobnobs the other day which is really strange because I'm not that keen on biscuits normally!:confused:

I can never do Hob Nobs, theres something not quite right about them.. they require too much chewing and not enough "melt in your mouth" after a dunk.

lol....used to eat 8 Rich Tea for my breakfast mmmmmmmmmmmmm :eek:[/quote

8? With Milk & Sugar in a bowl.....? :)

ONE biscuit a week? Jeez...
I bought 14 penguins the other day because they were on buy one get one free. I havent had Penguins for years and troffed them all in 2 days... yummy :D I restricted myself to 14 though.. thats a start on the right road.. must be. :D

Mini Rolls - yummy :)

I can never do Hob Nobs, theres something not quite right about them.. they require too much chewing and not enough "melt in your mouth" after a dunk.

8? With Milk & Sugar in a bowl.....? :)

God no, no sugar! ;)

Anyway.. we need to focus... 2.5 hours and Im cambridging.. enough talk about scrummy biccies.

2.5 hours and off down a new road...:D:D:D

Back