drinking too much water??

its gets easier hun.... try senekot / ducolax for the no 2's

I have my 4 week WI tomorrow so will pick some up then. Thank you for the advice :)

I have 2 lots a week making sure one is the night before weigh in! Good luck for tomorrow....how much have you lost already hun.. you should put a ticker up

Wow I must drink at least 8 litres of water a day not including what I put in the shakes. Might be why I never seem to lose much when I get on my scales i've always got at least 3 litres of water in me:D

Wow I must drink at least 8 litres of water a day not including what I put in the shakes. Might be why I never seem to lose much when I get on my scales i've always got at least 3 litres of water in me:D

8 litres?? - it's a wonder you can move hun!!

And I dont force it either to be honest. I do have to get up about 3 times a night though:sigh: Now I know why my grandads always moaning about it:)

I would need to sleep on the toilet hun!!!

The amount of water you can drink depend on your size and weight, but a rough guide is no more that 9 litres a day.

if you drink too much water you can begin to water down the essential minerals and electrolytes the body needs to function and the results are horrific.

Heart palpatations, strokes, faints and even death.

heres a link - Overhydration

Apparently runners suffer from it and some even die!!!!!

Also too much water buggers up digestion so this could be why we sometime slow down our weight loss.

comments.

I watched the LT VIDEO last night again and it said a bare MINUIMUM OF 4 pints and a maximum of 10 pints xx

Back