Drinking water

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Do you or don't u? I really don't like water and I fail to force it down me, but will drink black coffee all day long with 500mls of coke zero a day. Does anyone else do this and still get good weight losses?? Or is water really the way to go??

Hi I'm not sure, but I don't count my black tea, in my water intake, but that's just me. I think you need 'clear' fluids to 'wash' your system out. Could you not get some of re water flavourings? I have to have lots of ice in my water, I can't drink it straight from the tap yuk :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really not good with water. A couple of days a week when I'm working I fill up a litre jug 2-3 times from the chiller. When I'm at home I'm rubbish. Everyone on here I think will say loses are better if you drink lots but I'm not so sure that's the case with me.

Water is best, but any fluid will do. Water will give better losses as your body doesn't have to process it before using it. Also caffeine can cause dehydration and other issues and reduce ketosis in some people.

I drink tons when I'm at work.. To the point I may as well set up camp in the bathroom, but at home I am rubbish. I'm convinced it helps with losses xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you can get your head around it, it's not that bad :) I tell myself I've got two hours to drink a pint of water. I made my black tea and a pint of water, and in fact they've both gone in an hour. 4 of them and your done :) although I do manage 6 :)

I have a litre bottle at work and force myself to get through one am and one pm, I also have a litre 'cup' at home and fill it up when I make my dinner and then make sure it's gone before bed. I find if I use smaller glasses or containers I lose track of what I'm doing. Also have my black coffee at work and then occasionally a small bottle of sparkling water with some water flavouring in it later. My bladder didn't know what hit it at first.. haha. But thankfully it's adjusted over time.

I've got an app called waterlogged, so I keep track easily I know a pint is slightly more than half a litre but I don't count it, otherwise it gets too complicated :)

Back