drinks etc?!?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
So iv just got my shakes all ready for tomorrow. Its 3 snacks during the day, 2 shakes and a 600cal meal but what about drinks? i love my coffee (with sweetener) and sugar free squash, can i still have this??

hiya,
yes but if you use skimmed milk you are ok with coffee I think and sugar free squash has no calories in it- Its really just calorie counting so make sure you stick to the right amount of calories and you should be finex

how many calories do we need to stick to a day then? the shakes are 230 x2 and a 600 meal so thats 1030cals.

And your 3 x 100 snack xx

so with the 3 snacks its 1160cals a day how many cals can i use on coffees/teas? thanks

so with the 3 snacks its 1160cals a day how many cals can i use on coffees/teas? thanks

There are no other rules realy if you want to set your calories higher then 1200 per day its up to you just see if you are loosing and go by that :)

I worked it out to 1,360 cals per day, 300 snacks, 600 meal, 460 shakes

Try using the my fitness pal app. That's what I use to track all my calories and it brilliant! I've deffo changed what I eat since using seeing the amount of calories that are in different foods! Xx

sorry i only added 100 cals for the snacks not 300! so how many calories a day do people have?

I use 1200 cals a day and put everything I have in my fitness pal it means at night I have lower calories for my meal at night but that doesn't really bother me as I have been eating Asda low calorie meals at night which are really nice and reasonable price as well. I hope this help either that or it will totally confuse you lol x

no thats helped thanks, 600 cals for an evening meal is quite a lot, i can do without my milk for my coffees!

i think the whole idea of it is that you start to look at what you are eating and value your food more rather than stuffing your face as i was!! so choosing an apple and a tangerine for a snack over a choccie biscuit for the same calories.
Try making your shake with some coffee in it someone else mentioned that works! Caramel plus coffee is the a machiato! choc and coffee is then Mocha!
XX

I was thinking I'd pour out 100 calories worth of milk and put it in a jug in fridge. Then I can use this for drinks. Count t as a 100 calorie snack.

thats exactly what i was thinking of doing too.

Back