Drinks on Cambridge

shelleymcdiets

Hi all, very new, 1st meeting on Monday.
I've just read posts about water flavourings etc, I know I have to have loads of water every day, but what about other drinks?
I drink black coffee & dirt coke normally? Are either of these allowed?
Thanks in advance xxx

black coffee yes, diet coke/zero etc no you are not supposed to, some can get get away with it without affecting ketosis

serenade said:
black coffee yes, diet coke/zero etc no you are not supposed to, some can get get away with it without affecting ketosis

Ok great x
How do we know if it's affecting ketosis? Do they give u dip-sticks? Can you buy them from the consultant? X
Thank you xxx

Ok great x
How do we know if it's affecting ketosis? Do they give u dip-sticks? Can you buy them from the consultant? X
Thank you xxx

your weight loss will slow right down or stop, not a fan of the sticks as can often give false readings

when i first did cambridge managed to get a way with drinking coke zero, 2nd time i did'nt

this time is my last and final shot so trying to do everything by the book so to speak

they water flavourings are very nice though

serenade said:
your weight loss will slow right down or stop, not a fan of the sticks as can often give false readings

when i first did cambridge managed to get a way with drinking coke zero, 2nd time i did'nt

this time is my last and final shot so trying to do everything by the book so to speak

Hmmm x I'll have to do a week with just water 1st them to know wont I? X
How long have u been back on plan?

coke zero wont kick u out of ketosis as long as u dont drink more than a pint a day. infact a few years ago it was fully allowable officially on cambridge diet. this only changed due to the fact that any carbonated drinks can in some people create hunger pangs. U need to stay clear of any drinks containing citric acid. drinks with malic acid are the best if u need to have that something different. Just remember not to overdo it and be sensible and if u do start to feel hungry from the fizzyness u will know the cause and just leave the fizzys alone.

coke zero wont kick u out of ketosis as long as u dont drink more than a pint a day. infact a few years ago it was fully allowable officially on cambridge diet. this only changed due to the fact that any carbonated drinks can in some people create hunger pangs. U need to stay clear of any drinks containing citric acid. drinks with malic acid are the best if u need to have that something different. Just remember not to overdo it and be sensible and if u do start to feel hungry from the fizzyness u will know the cause and just leave the fizzys alone.

i kicked me out of ketosis, first time round i got away with it but it got me 2nd time of cambridge i was only having 1 can a day, like you said it used be allowable

Serenade fantastic weight losses, is that just doing ss

Back