Drip drip drip little april lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texty_F

Gold Member
Ok for this challenge we have the Easter Bunnies leftovers to deal with :17729: we have April showers to deal with making us miserable :badmood: so lets shed those pounds and put a smile on our faces. I wont be able to make a full months challenge due to holiday so im aiming for a small loss up my hols. Please feel free to join (adding your name alphabetically) :D The challenge starts on the 1st April so whenever your WI is after that starts the challenge

:thankyou: In advance - good luck everyone

Texty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Last edited:
Can you add me to the list please?? I've no idea how to do it on my new phone lol. Cheers :)
I'd like to lose 4lbs too
Xx

Hope its ok that I've added myself :)

Helzbelz 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)
mrstore 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go)

Here's to not picking at the left over chocs!!

I'd like another 7lb gone in April :)

ktcymru 7lbs (0lbs lost 7lbs to go)

Good luck hun - thank god my kids are older now and dont expect too much choccy. My son would rather have a bag of Haribo lol

My daughter is 11 but is a SW aficionado already lol! Comes with me every week & loves it :) She loves cooking from the books & mags & EVERYTHING in our house has its syns written on it in marker!! She's asked the family to buy her things other than big eggs. Quite impressed as I don't think I'd do that at her age lol!

Good on your daughter hun theres nothing wrong with that. Our C brought a small cadburys buttons egg to group tonight to show us just how bad they are. 43 syns in a small one. One of the members has been eating them cos theyre only £1 she didnt syn them but has eaten 6!!!! omg just the thought

Good on your daughter hun theres nothing wrong with that. Our C brought a small cadburys buttons egg to group tonight to show us just how bad they are. 43 syns in a small one. One of the members has been eating them cos theyre only £1 she didnt syn them but has eaten 6!!!! omg just the thought

Ouch!!! Will treat myself to a mini choc rabbit so I don't feel like I'm depriving myself otherwise I might just eat more if that makes sense!?

My daughter is 11 but is a SW aficionado already lol! Comes with me every week & loves it :) She loves cooking from the books & mags & EVERYTHING in our house has its syns written on it in marker!! She's asked the family to buy her things other than big eggs. Quite impressed as I don't think I'd do that at her age lol!

That is fantastic! Love the idea of everything having the syns written on in marker pen! Lol xx

I'm expecting gains the first two weeks in April, so will be happy if the following two weeks I loose whatever those gains are :) so aiming for a maintain overall in April... if I don't gain and maintain or have smaller gains then I may change my target after those first two WI's

Donna88 maintain (0lbs lost 0lbs to go)

Is that including the buttons, I'm sure last year I worked out I had a small cadbury egg and half of it was about 15 syns so I was having that after WI as a ''treat''

My plan for any Easter chocs I get is to put them in my syn box with syns worked out nicely for them, then I can have a little each day. Easter week and the following week I probably won't actually have any as we have other plans so will be saving syns on the days when we're not doing anything.

Nadine 8lb (0lb lost 8lbs to go)
Texty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go

Nadine 8lb (0lb lost 8lbs to go)
Texty_F 4lbs (0lbs lost 4lbs to go
Willbeslimjen. (0lbs lost 4 lbs to go)
Hi have joined in. Would love 4 lbs in April. Thus challenge is just what I need thanks

Willbeslimjen. (0lbs lost 4 lbs to go)
Hi have joined in. Would love 4 lbs in April. Thus challenge is just what I need thanks

Sorry new to this don't think u have done it right can someone correct please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back