Getting out of my Pickle!

Thanks :) Yeah, I'm pretty good right now. I have had another good week so actually looking forward to WI tomorrow! My major slump through September is finally behind me and I'm very much looking forward to Christmas :) Oh, and I'm now a size 18. Crazy! I was bursting out of 24/26 in April :) xx

Pickle, i've just read your diary through my lunchbreak i find you truly inspirational! you have given me the motivation & determination to suceed with this weight loss so i have set myself a target of 1.5 stone off for Christmas. I know i will have good weeks & bad weeks but when i fall at the first hurdle, i would usually have said sod it & give up, but now im going to look at the bigger picture.:D

P.S i need a 1lb off tonight for my half a stone award. Wish me luck!!

Thank you :) I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to updating it!
I wish you oodles of luck on your journey!! If you want a little more inspiration then get this: I am wearing a size 18 top and bottom today; a far cry from the size 26 I was pouring out of in April :D xx

Hi, just found you diary, read the whole thing and will now be a regular follower!! Your story is inspiring, and has really given me a little but of motivation!!

You're so brave and seem to have stayed so strong with all you've been through!!

:) x

I return with my tail between my legs.. 2 stone heavier than I was in October. Life got in the way a bit.. so now I am back up to 18st4.5lbs instead of the 16st5lbs I was at. I'm gutted.. but determined.
Day 3 and all is well so far.

I return with my tail between my legs.. 2 stone heavier than I was in October. Life got in the way a bit.. so now I am back up to 18st4.5lbs instead of the 16st5lbs I was at. I'm gutted.. but determined.
Day 3 and all is well so far.

Good luck Hun, you can do it. I initially lost 4 stone but gained 2 back. Try not to dwell on the gain that's what I've been doing and it's holding me back.

5.5lb loss this morning. Back out of the 18s (thank goodness... it was scary seeing that number again!) and feeling ready for another good week. Just bought the Taste Of Asia book and everything looks soooo good! X

This is becoming a habit.... I'm back. Again.

Had a dreadful couple of weeks (briefly tried Slim Fast which sent me face-first into a 4-day binge) and I was meant to go back to class today (tail between legs) but have a sickness bug (might lose a pound or two!)

However, I'm not using it as an excuse to have ANOTHER week off plan (Not sure of actual weight at the moment as home scales are dodgy but it looks like I've gained about 8lb again. GRRRRRR!!! So that's 18 and a half ish st. Again) so I've just done my Tesco shop online ready for tomorrow and another (final?) brand new start.

I promise to update at least once a week but hopefully more!

Back