dropped 2 yes 2 dress sizes!!

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
went for my 4th wi today and lost another 5lb! YAY! so thought go on treat yourself u deserve it (i had a real struggle last week keeping on track) so i went to buy myself a new top, i went into the changing rooms tried it on it was swimming on me :):) so i tried next size down still to big :D:D:D .... so i actually have dropped two dress sizes in:8855: one month.. WOO HOO.. go me!!

Fantastic, well done to you. That must be a fantastic feeling and great to keep you motivated.

How much have you lost in the month?

Well done you, be proud, that must have felt great trying the clothes that were too big.........Congratulations.

iv lost 29lb!!! im over the moon! my tops gorgeous still cant get myself out of black though!! my OH said it looks fab on me.. ha ha! x

wow well done :) keep it up :D xxx

im a bit of a amatuer on this chellywelly, dont know how to pics on yet but im going to learn asap! x

yes four weeks! i love LT!! (well most days!) lol!

im a bit of a amatuer on this chellywelly, dont know how to pics on yet but im going to learn asap! x

When you take the pic, just right click on it, hit copy, then come back here and hit paste!!! That works for me anyway...

Dying to see the pic!!

thanks slinky. x

thats pretty amazing stuff well worth sticking at it xx

wow 29lb in a month is amazing:)

Back