Dropped out of Ketosis??

Merc

Hey Guys,

I'm a bit confused to be honest :confused: I decided to use on of those ketosis sticks last night as I was concerned about my small loss last week. Anyway it shows that I am no longer in ketosis(it was a light peach colour). I'm really not sure how this happened as I haven't cheated, I've had all my LT servings and have had at least 3-4 litres of water every day. I haven't really had any hunger pangs and I still have dog breath so.... I guess i'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else? Also should I mention it to my pharmacist? I dont want to quit yet as I'm finding it really easy at the moment and loving the weight loss.
Any thoughts or advice would be welcome.
Thanks

If you tested last night, rather than the morning you have probably diluted the strength that the ketostix picked up. Try first thing in the morning after you haven't drunk anything. If you haven't cheated then you should still be in ketosis. xx

I am new to lipotrim and stubborn as hell on day 5 now feel no different size wise but feel so bloody deprived and hungry!
I'm craving savoury things badly as I'm not really into sweet stuff and the only one that's savoury is chicken soup which is awful! Help me I just ate four peanuts and feel guilty as sin x

I am new to lipotrim and stubborn as hell on day 5 now feel no different size wise but feel so bloody deprived and hungry!
I'm craving savoury things badly as I'm not really into sweet stuff and the only one that's savoury is chicken soup which is awful! Help me I just ate four peanuts and feel guilty as sin x

maybe you should look at doing a higher plan (like SS+ if you are doing CD, I am not sure about LL though). If you have to eat then a small plain chicken breast should not knock you out of ketosis.

I wouldn't worry too much what the Ketostix say as my ketones have never been very high and I was told that some people are just like that. I got fed up testing them in the end as they never really showed up.

As long as you have all the other symtoms you should be fine.

Back