Dropping sizes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by colleenfrompa, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How long did it take you to start dropping sizes? Start feeling your clothing loosen up. I so crave getting back in some of my outfits.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    We I have lost 13lbs in my first 2 weeks and my size 20 clothes have gone from indecently tight to sadly saggy already! Deffo not ready for an 18 yet, probably not for another stone/stone and a half. Quite enjoying the feeling of not having to struggle into my jeans and do lunges to loosen them up a bit lol!
    I think that everyone is different though, a lot depends on your height and where you carry your weight. My weight clings to my bum/hips/thighs.

4. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    def agree with jabba, depends where you carry weight....I remember being at wt watchers awhile ago and the ww woman saying if you lose half a st thats the same as dropping a dress size:confused: NOT the case with me (or jabba). I have all the weight around my middle. To look at my face/legs you would think I was slim but my stomach actually looks like that of a pregnant woman lol! It would def take about 1 1/2 st to srop a dress size for me xx

5. colleenfrompa

colleenfrompa Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I hear you, I am all middle and with gaining so much in the last few months I swear ppl think I am pregnant. Even had someone on the bus ask me if I wanted a seat, I was so upset

6. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    ive lost 20lbs in 3 weeks but nothing is looser? its quite down heartening to be honest! my boobs are shrinking though much to my disgust i love my boobs lol

7. sapphirelou

sapphirelou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    It always takes me a lot of weight to go down a dress size - at least a stone and half. Whether its because I'm tall I'm not sure. I guess its just down to the individual.

Franbella - 20 pounds in 3 weeks is amazing! Really surprised your clothes haven't felt looser. How have you found the CD?

Lou x

8. h4yls

h4yls Full Member

have lost 18ibs in 3 weeks, clothes defo looser especially trousers which used to cause muffin tops!! am thrilled to say skiny jeans fit well now too! bring on the end of week 4!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.