Drs appt in AM, CDC appt in Eve!

My Drs appt has finally come round and I`m off to see her tomorrow morning to discuss going on CD and hopefully getting my forms signed!!

I`m hoping that because I have a lovely Dr and I am taking the forms to the appt that there won`t be a charge for them. It is the only thing that will stop me starting as I can`t justify the cost :(

Then I have an appt with my CDC tomorrow evening where I shall hopefully collect my shakes & soup for the coming week with a view to starting the diet Thursday morning :D

I REALLY hope that I have the success most of you have had and that I lose about a stone a month as that means I will only have to do a couple of months on the diet then I will try and lose the last stone with healthy eating & exercise again. I`m really worried about gaining the weight back after tho :cry: I forgot that I have been trying to cut carbs the last couple of weeks as I went for lunch and discovered the chips had been cooked in their own oil (I have to avoid wheat and they`re usually cooked with the onion rings etc) so I scoffed some chips and gained 3lbs!!! :cry: I`m guessing that was glycogen/water tho? As I lost it again the next day :D But my body is quite carb sensitive so I am worrying :(

I`m also worried that my Dr is going to weigh me a lot more than my scales as there was about 5lbs difference I think last time. If she does, It will mean that I haven`t met my last 2 targets (to get into 12st bracket and be overweight rather than obese). My scales are consistantly making me 12st 10lbs but that`s on the Wii Fit :/

I officially hate Boots as their scales made me 13st 3lbs today! (just after my scales had made me 12st 10lbs!) :cry:

Saying that, I had to buy some more trousers in Tesco today as the ones I was wearing were falling down!! haha I am now offically a size 14 in their trousers :D I was already a 14 in the jeans as they`re more giving, But was a 16 in their trousers. The ones I had on were size 18 - No wonder they were falling down lmao

Anyway, Excuse this ramble! I`m just really excited to finally (hopefully!) be on my way! :D

I hope that I will soon be joining you all,

LiSe Xxx

HI - Good Luck with your doctor.
Is your bmi over 40? if not they dont need to sign it do they? Mine didn't anyway.
Maybe do a higher plan like 810 or something til your bmi comes down if they dont sign it.
Anyway, good luck and I'm sure the pounds will drop off.

yay! You'll be fine. The Wii Fit weight has always been pretty accurate for me - don't forget that by the time you get weighed elsewhere then your weight will always have fluctuated as its higher later in the day and after you've had things to drink etc etc etc. Ignore what the docs scales say and if yours are consistent then go by them. Within a few weeks on CD it won't make a difference either way anyway :)

My drs didn't charge me for signing the medical forms and they charge for EVERYTHING so that's hopeful. Although you have a pre-existing medical condition its not one that is on the list of excluded conditions either so it shouldn't be a problem. Fill the form in with all your info before you go and don't ask the doc for permission just tell them that you need them to confirm your medical conditions.

As for the re-gaining when you are finished - you will work with your CDC to get to your own goal weight and once you get there they will work you through the steps for maintenance so that you slowly reintroduce the right foods. If you work through it and then retrain the way you eat and exercise there's no reason you should regain it all. I had the same fears last year and did regain 20lbs, obviously as otherwise I wouldn't be here again, but that was because I was untreated at the time. I've never gone back to my old weight though and you'll find there's a point at which if you do regain you will stop yourself and do something about it again - the fear of ending up where you started is just too strong not to hahahahaha

good luck with your appointment and going on CD later today.

I see you took xenical ... I did too for a little while but I am liking CD much better.

HI - Good Luck with your doctor.
Is your bmi over 40? if not they dont need to sign it do they? Mine didn't anyway.
Maybe do a higher plan like 810 or something til your bmi comes down if they dont sign it.
Anyway, good luck and I'm sure the pounds will drop off.

Thanks for the luck x

No I don`t have a BMI over 40 but I have an Underactive Thyroid and PCOS so needed a Drs signature before I could start and that`s the 810 plan!

I`m off to see my CDC in about an hr, Really excited! lol

Xx

Hope all goes well at the docs, come back and let us know how it went asap x
Thankyou!

My Dr was familiar with CD (My CDC gave me a leaflet for her just incase) and she said it was a good diet with good results as long as you stick to it correctly ;) She told me that she thought I would do well on it and happily signed the forms with no mention of a charge :D

I hope you`re well

Xxx

yay! You'll be fine. The Wii Fit weight has always been pretty accurate for me - don't forget that by the time you get weighed elsewhere then your weight will always have fluctuated as its higher later in the day and after you've had things to drink etc etc etc. Ignore what the docs scales say and if yours are consistent then go by them. Within a few weeks on CD it won't make a difference either way anyway :)

My drs didn't charge me for signing the medical forms and they charge for EVERYTHING so that's hopeful. Although you have a pre-existing medical condition its not one that is on the list of excluded conditions either so it shouldn't be a problem. Fill the form in with all your info before you go and don't ask the doc for permission just tell them that you need them to confirm your medical conditions.

As for the re-gaining when you are finished - you will work with your CDC to get to your own goal weight and once you get there they will work you through the steps for maintenance so that you slowly reintroduce the right foods. If you work through it and then retrain the way you eat and exercise there's no reason you should regain it all. I had the same fears last year and did regain 20lbs, obviously as otherwise I wouldn't be here again, but that was because I was untreated at the time. I've never gone back to my old weight though and you'll find there's a point at which if you do regain you will stop yourself and do something about it again - the fear of ending up where you started is just too strong not to hahahahaha

Hi Hunnie x

I rambled away at you on Facebook chat so I`ll shush but wanted to say Thanks ;) Xxx

good luck with your appointment and going on CD later today.

I see you took xenical ... I did too for a little while but I am liking CD much better.

Hey there x

I am doing "ok" on Xenical but as I really struggle to lose the weight despite doing the right things I get discouraged and fed up :(

I need something with good results that are quick as I can maintain perfectly (usually) Just can`t shift what I put on when I wasn`t so good with my food choices! ;)

Hope CD is going well for you Xx

let us know how you get on :)

As I have said ^^^ (wonder if I`ll get banned for spamming? :8855: ) My Dr is supporting of CD and thinks I will do well :D

Off to see CDC in an hour with a vew to starting on my journey tomorrow :D

Xxx

Back