DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......8TH WEIGH IN

Hi everyone,

Just back home from my 8th weigh in - i can hardly believe that it has been 2 months - the time really has flown in!

I went into work this morning and the IT guy was in, he hasnt seen me in about a month and he could hardly talk to me about the computers because he was so taken back by how much I had changed he kept loosing his trail of thought! lol

Then I walked into the chemist and the wee lady who weighs me every week didnt even recognise me?! lol Also the chemist who did my initial consultation was there and he hasnt seen me in a few weeks so and was commenting on how great I looked.

So i stood on the scales all physced up to hit my goal of 3 pounds off so that I was on track with my next milestone of being in the healthy BMI!

Drum roll please (click play on youtube video now)

[youtube]NNaZedAWmlE[/youtube]

I weighed in with just a 2 pound loss. If I hadnt of had so many people give me a big head this morning about how great I looked Im sure I would have lost 3 pounds! lol My head definitely must have grown and added on at least a pound! ha ha ha

Anyway all I need to do this week is loose 4 pounds and im back on track with my milestones - in fact ill stroke 2 off next week which will feel great. 4 pounds off and I will be into the 8 stones!!!! yay!

I know my water intake has been poor this week and also I have not been walking or doing any exercises - so this has given me a kick up the bum to get moving and downing the water again!

I havent got off to the best start with my race with Nic! But sure I have to let her have a head start lol ;) Anyway its not the winning that matters - its the taking part that counts! If I come 2nd in the race I dont care really - cos I know I will make it the finish line... I know we both will! :)

luv and ketones to u all
the julzter
xox

well done julz is bloody wicked ;)
swell head should be ur new nick name lol
good job hun u have done great

Must have felt fantastic to have all of those people tell you how fantastic you look! Good luck with the 4lb next week honey, I'm sure you'll make it and get back on track with your milestones :) Well done!!!

Blimey ! How bad do you think our eyesight is ? :p -----> :cool: (blind smiley :D )

Great loss Julzie - it's all heading in the right direction & sounds as if you are turning heads every step you take :D Go you !

Well done Julz, that is fantastic!!! Wow - so close to the 8's!! You will make it next week, with your determination you can't fail! You go girl!

x

Well done Julz with your loss.:)
Its great when you start getting compliments from people you haven't seen for ages, just enjoy & have a nice day, also I 'm sure you will have no problems reaching you targets.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

That's fab julez!! 2lb is a brilliant loss when you're so close to your goal. At least it will get you making a more of an effort with you're water this week. xxx

Well done hunni, as you said to me last week 2lbs is fab!!!!!
OOOOOO look at you miss queen bee, its hard work to make IT guys head turn..they are normally so absorbed in their own world... So witt woo to you xx
And all the comments are fab, as are you my darling!:D
Cheers for the head start.... fingers crossed my body realises this and takes advantage!
You lie!!! Its all about the winning lol:D;) nah i am kidding...we will get there together and each week will bring us that one step closer! Don't forget we are going for gold
[YOUTUBE]n0pvFulUd98[/YOUTUBE]
In the 8's eh...cooooooollllll how fab will that be!!!

Last edited:
:party0019: good on you girl thats great well done :D x

julez does water help the weightloss on LT? as ive been having the odd pint of it here and there during the day but only when thirsty really....is there a formula to what you should take then???

well done btw

carl

well done. so happy 4 u. im dying to get in the 8's myself... but i guess i'l be waiting for a while for that to happpen. i was 2lbs lighter than u a few wks back... and if i had stuck to lt i would have been about the same as u. never mind. pleased for u. u deserve it. xxx

rugen - on LT you need to have a minimum of 2 litres (4 pints) per day. That is the very strictest bare minimum allowed. And yes, it seems the more you drink the more you lose.

Hey TFB , nice loss at this stage... for a tiny lady, there can't be much more of you left - good luck for next week - where's the new Avatar ???

ok im off to lay under the sink tap then lol............thanks

well done that is great! i cant remember when my weight started with '8', i think it must be about ten years ago!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you...

I really appreciate every single one of your comments - thanks xox

well done julz is bloody wicked ;)
swell head should be ur new nick name lol
good job hun u have done great

lol - eerrr more like d1ck head! lol
thanks babe xox

Must have felt fantastic to have all of those people tell you how fantastic you look! Good luck with the 4lb next week honey, I'm sure you'll make it and get back on track with your milestones :) Well done!!!

Going to do all i can to make sure i make it rainbow babe! thanks xox :)

Blimey ! How bad do you think our eyesight is ? :p -----> :cool: (blind smiley :D )

Great loss Julzie - it's all heading in the right direction & sounds as if you are turning heads every step you take :D Go you !

Yip yip - all going in the right direction howdy pet - happy days :) thanks for everything xox

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic Julzie!

Well done, brilliant loss!

Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! One third of yours :D but hey - its all good baby - its all good! xox lol xox

Well done Julz, that is fantastic!!! Wow - so close to the 8's!! You will make it next week, with your determination you can't fail! You go girl!

x

Close to the 8s and i cannot fricking waits! lol wow - wanna make it this week cuddles babe - i got a weddin next saturday and would be soo soo nice to be 8 something for that! thanks for all ur words of encouragement - u rock xox

Well done Julz with your loss.:)
Its great when you start getting compliments from people you haven't seen for ages, just enjoy & have a nice day, also I 'm sure you will have no problems reaching you targets.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

hey thanks for ur kind words - the compliments do feel great and keep the motivation levels up! u seem to be the master at the 4 pound loss - maybe you can teach me a trick or too for next week!? lol xox

That's fab julez!! 2lb is a brilliant loss when you're so close to your goal. At least it will get you making a more of an effort with you're water this week. xxx

Hey vickie babe! Thanks for ur post - yes i deffo need to up my water intake i was very naughty indeeed last wk - make sure u get that big stick of yours out to me and keep me on track eh! lol xox thanks again xox

Well done hunni, as you said to me last week 2lbs is fab!!!!!
OOOOOO look at you miss queen bee, its hard work to make IT guys head turn..they are normally so absorbed in their own world... So witt woo to you xx
And all the comments are fab, as are you my darling!:D
Cheers for the head start.... fingers crossed my body realises this and takes advantage!
You lie!!! Its all about the winning lol:D;) nah i am kidding...we will get there together and each week will bring us that one step closer! Don't forget we are going for gold
[youtube]n0pvFulUd98[/youtube]
In the 8's eh...cooooooollllll how fab will that be!!!

Hey nic!!! Thanks for your comment and the Going for Gold show - OMG!!! That brings back some memories! lol I hope you kick my ass something horrible this week - love you to get a big loss - u so deserve it babe - but ur right - we will both get there together!

NOW BRING ON THE MAGIC 8!

11-09_8ball_BW.jpg

:party0019: good on you girl thats great well done :D x

fank u missy donna girlie with new style - oh yes :D xox

julez does water help the weightloss on LT? as ive been having the odd pint of it here and there during the day but only when thirsty really....is there a formula to what you should take then???

well done btw

carl

thanks carl - and yes the more h2o u drink the more fatto u loose - silly me kinda ignored this fact this week - dumb eh? lol

well done. so happy 4 u. im dying to get in the 8's myself... but i guess i'l be waiting for a while for that to happpen. i was 2lbs lighter than u a few wks back... and if i had stuck to lt i would have been about the same as u. never mind. pleased for u. u deserve it. xxx

hey - thanks u! we will both be in the 8s very soon chicka! xxxxxxxx

Hey TFB , nice loss at this stage... for a tiny lady, there can't be much more of you left - good luck for next week - where's the new Avatar ???

Im wee - very wee - so the chunk is still flabbing about in great proportions unfortunately! I know the next 10 pounds will be massive for me - the day I get to goal i will probably cry with happiness! Thanks for your kind words babe xox

Well done Julz :clap: You must be well pleased.

I am :D rock on next week - :D lol xox

well done that is great! i cant remember when my weight started with '8', i think it must be about ten years ago!!

Been about 3yrs for me - i made it down to about 8st 10 for about 1 month! lol before that - i think could be kicking the ass of 10 years myself - be so nice to be the ideal weight for my height again though.... like a dream come true realy! thanks for ur kind comments xox

:mad:Not too good was it, now you must try harder next week, so smarten up young lady:sigh:

Back