dry cracking heals

debtdummy

Silver Member
help someone anyone, they are horrid. my heels look like old ladies heels not 30 yr old, what do i use???? someone must know:cry::cry:

Go to a chiropodist. I can totally recommend it. I had the most horrible heels too, tried everything nothing worked, went to a chiropodist and OMG the difference was absolutely amazing. Once theyve worked their magic THEN you can start looking after them, but if theyre really bad theres probably nothing you can do yourself

My first choice would be to see a chiropodist, having a pedicure really doesn't cut it LOL! however, if money is tight then using something like the Ped egg, (I got something off QVC) and use it regularly along with a rich moisturiser, pop some cotton socks on to let it really penetrate, hydration is really important and I find my feet get worse if I wear flip flop type shoes. HTHs

Hi, i absolutely promise you this stuff is the only stuff that works!

the smaller tube is £5.99 in boots, usually on buy one get one free offers.once youve got it under control you wont need to use as much, but i promise you if it will go.

you need to wash your feet in the morning, use a foot file to remove the dry flaky skin, then apply the cream, rub it in then leave extra on to soak in, then put on moisture socks ( from avon ) or a sock. ( i prefer the moisture socks from avon £2.50 a pair )

do the same before going to bed... if you shower during the day you must always put the cream back on.

its called, flexitol heel balm.. it really works! ive only ever seen it in boots.

Flexitol Heel Balm - 56g - Boots

the packaging has changed slightly but it still says flexitol on the box!

I suffer with dry cracked skin on my feet, it's worse after summer what with flip-flops and going barefoot a lot !!!
I have a pair of those loofah type mitts that you use in the shower, so I scrub my feet with those using a little soap, then dry, loads of intensive 24 hour hydrating body lotion stuff, pop some socks on, and here's the really glamorous tip, wear them overnight !!!! So sexy, not !! but it's working and I'm only having to do it once or twice a week and seeing good results!!!

Back