dry cracking heals

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by debtdummy, 14 September 2010 Social URL.

1. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    help someone anyone, they are horrid. my heels look like old ladies heels not 30 yr old, what do i use???? someone must know:cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Go to a chiropodist. I can totally recommend it. I had the most horrible heels too, tried everything nothing worked, went to a chiropodist and OMG the difference was absolutely amazing. Once theyve worked their magic THEN you can start looking after them, but if theyre really bad theres probably nothing you can do yourself

4. littlebubb

littlebubb Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use a pedegg twice a week to start with, then once a week, then palmers cocoa butter foot magic. Providing you keep it up you will notice an improvment and losing weight will help.
    I once heard it described as putting a large book down on a small tomato, eventually the tomato skin will crack under the pressure!

5. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    My first choice would be to see a chiropodist, having a pedicure really doesn't cut it LOL! however, if money is tight then using something like the Ped egg, (I got something off QVC) and use it regularly along with a rich moisturiser, pop some cotton socks on to let it really penetrate, hydration is really important and I find my feet get worse if I wear flip flop type shoes. HTHs

6. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi, i absolutely promise you this stuff is the only stuff that works!

the smaller tube is £5.99 in boots, usually on buy one get one free offers.once youve got it under control you wont need to use as much, but i promise you if it will go.

you need to wash your feet in the morning, use a foot file to remove the dry flaky skin, then apply the cream, rub it in then leave extra on to soak in, then put on moisture socks ( from avon ) or a sock. ( i prefer the moisture socks from avon £2.50 a pair )

do the same before going to bed... if you shower during the day you must always put the cream back on.

its called, flexitol heel balm.. it really works! ive only ever seen it in boots.

Flexitol Heel Balm - 56g - Boots

the packaging has changed slightly but it still says flexitol on the box!

7. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    I suffer with dry cracked skin on my feet, it's worse after summer what with flip-flops and going barefoot a lot !!!
    I have a pair of those loofah type mitts that you use in the shower, so I scrub my feet with those using a little soap, then dry, loads of intensive 24 hour hydrating body lotion stuff, pop some socks on, and here's the really glamorous tip, wear them overnight !!!! So sexy, not !! but it's working and I'm only having to do it once or twice a week and seeing good results!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.