Dry mouth

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by oisin, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    3st8lb
    Current Weight:
    1st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(66%)
    Diet:
    CD
    This past few days i have been suffering with a really dry mouth & my lips are chapped

I'm drinking 4ltrs of water a day with the cd flavouring! could that be whats making it dry? I'm also really thirsty too..

Any one else have this?

Oisin

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

Yes !!!
    My lips are really sore too & I constantly feel dry. I knew it wasnt the weather making my lips sore as its been mild.

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep I get dry lips on occasion so now have one lip balm in the car one in my bag and one at home LOL

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ive been the same for the last week or so, permanently got a lypsyl in my hand, the dry mouth isnt helping my sore throat much either

6. Velvet

Velvet Full Member

Start Weight:
    86.8kg
    Current Weight:
    86.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    62kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    I have dry tongue. :(

7. Trim T

Trim T Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.8%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I'm the same, how strange. I was blaming the gym, i've been everyday this week and just thought it was something to do with the way i breathe while working out LOL x

8. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have a dry mouth all the time too, and it helps me to drink more water! I read somewhere it's one of the side effects of the diet. I carry a little tub of vaseline everywhere and a bottle of water. I don't have the flavourings or tea and coffee. I have had a cold lately which I blamed it on a bit, but hearing others have the same prob, it must be the diet.

9. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

I have a dry mouth too!!! So i can also be in your 'dry mouth' club lol :) I carry around lipbalm, water, and it seems to help. I also carry breath spray so i dont knock people out when i talk to them lol its weird because if i had chapped lips then people would notice and look at my mouth then i tak and they get knocked out haha xxx

10. Qwetypi

Qwetypi Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Haha Tasha. I also invested in some sugar free breath spray, but it doesn't seem to last for long :(. My CDC said if I was desperate I could use sugar free gum and spit it out once my mouth feels fresher, but I know that would make me hungry!!!

11. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I chew on sugar free gum when i feel i need to. only for a minute or so to get the burst of minty freshness and then chuck it away. I haven't found that it makes me hungry, kinda like when you don't wnt to eat after brushing your teeth. You could always get a travel toothbrush and paste to keep in your bag so can just freshen up every now and then.

12. slim inside

slim inside Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya
    Same thing, dry mouth, bad breath etc. Tasha you made me laugh there cos my HB told me to stop breathing the other day - charming - didn't know he hated me that much - lol. He said my breath is vile so I have sugar free gum but will get some breath freshener!!! x

13. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

LOL Slimside i think my bf would rather kiss my dog at the moment rather than me eeek!! Lol at your hubby telling you to stop breathing ... poor men, what they have put up with eh hehe! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.