Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

I'm still seriously considering coming to this one too (I love Dublin!). Will you put my name down as a 'maybe'? Just checked out flights (approx £87 return from Stansted at the moment), but will have to look at cost of hotels before I decide for definite .. :)

Last edited:
Right - I'm coming!

Got my childcare sorted - my lovely man is having them for me so I can go and kick up my heels - whooohoooooo!

Is it all kicking off on the Friday night or the Saturday? Where are most people staying??

xxxxx

OM (HOLY) G.......... i can't believe you are coming... this is fab.... i was waiting for you to jot ur name down!!!! ur man is such a dote!!

me thinks its all kicking off the friday and continuing the saturday but i'd say if you can only manage one night then make it saturday!!!!

thats brill!!!

love

Gen xxx

Right - I'm coming!

Got my childcare sorted - my lovely man is having them for me so I can go and kick up my heels - whooohoooooo!

Is it all kicking off on the Friday night or the Saturday? Where are most people staying??

xxxxx

Whooohoooo - I'll be coming for 2 nights but it looks like Isis is doing sat and sunday, so I'll double check with her before booking anything.

How exciting!!!! I've never been to Dublin before!

Well I tried. Unfortunately tis a girls weekend (I only have them every other weekend) and I try never to book stuff which would mean I can't spend that time with them. Another time peeps :wave_cry:

Well I tried. Unfortunately tis a girls weekend (I only have them every other weekend) and I try never to book stuff which would mean I can't spend that time with them. Another time peeps :wave_cry:

Shame :cry: - would have been fantastic to have had you along as well D_Q. But understand your reasons ... and as you say there will be another time :) .... another place :) ....

Yeah - it's a right bugger, D_Q but there will be other times!!

And babies must come first - I'm still stunned that I've managed to palm mine off hehe!!

xxxx

Can't wait to meet you all - soooo exciting !!!

I'm coming down on the Saturday...just for the 1 night....

Should be FAB !!!

how many weeks....?? so's I can start the countdown....:D

Debz
xx

The best value hotel that I have found is the Camden Deluxe Hotel, its costing €80 per twin/double room whether single or double occupancy, this works out at about £53 sterling.

For those that know Dublin, this hotel is at the top of Camden Street, opposite "The Bleeding Horse" great pub, and the Luas (tram)

I personally know this hotel and its lovely, don't know why its not gotten its 3star rating, all rooms are en-suite

Hopefully my link here will bring you straight to the hotel...Surprisingly I used a different search engine for this hotel and they were looking to charge more, but I HAVE BOOKED and its costing me €80....:D :D

Hotels in Dublin - BOOKING.COM online hotel reservations=

Next available option is Stauntons on the Green......really close to the Camden, but peeps don't want to panic ya, but early booking is critical at this stage.......

https://www.centralr.com/book_it!.a...m%3D3jjselDayStart%3D29jjnumAdults%3D1jjselMo

I've just checked that....its a great location BUT check the price for the dates you are looking for....

I've looked at it here
Bridge House Dublin

Not sure if thats where your looking at it, but this is down as £76 per night for a single room... stauntons on the green
https://www.centralr.com/book_it!.a...m%3D3jjselDayStart%3D29jjnumAdults%3D1jjselMo
is €96 per night so works out roughly the same price...

This one is on O Connell Street and would be €120 for the weekend! Not sure what the place is like though

http://www.charlesstewart.ie/bookings/checkavailability

would love to come i have found a flight but need names of hotels please

Hope this helps!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm still seriously considering coming to this one too (I love Dublin!). Will you put my name down as a 'maybe'? Just checked out flights (approx £87 return from Stansted at the moment), but will have to look at cost of hotels before I decide for definite .. :)

Oh, you KNOW you want to!!!!!!!;) :D

Right - I'm coming!

xxxxx

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are you smiling Mini??

Whooohoooo - I'll be coming for 2 nights but it looks like Isis is doing sat and sunday, so I'll double check with her before booking anything.

How exciting!!!! I've never been to Dublin before!

I am booked for the Saturday and Sunday night now!!! I'm going to see if I can alter it depending on the fee to do that.

Hope I'm not going to be on me Jack Jones on the Sunday now:confused: That'll teach me to be spontaeneous and jump in there with me credit card!!!...lol:D

Catch ya later tonight hun :)

I'm sooooooooooo excited!! This weekend will be fantabulous!!!

You bet Kazz!!!!! It will be one to go down in Minimins history books I think!!!!;) :D

Back