Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Which hotel is everyone staying at?

How far is the airport from the centre ..........?

Hey, Bondgirl/Zoe, your on the list now girl, look back thru this thread I put loadz of links for hotels, we're staying in the Camden Hotel (fully booked), and Stauntons on the Green, PM me your choices and I'll let ya know if there close....:D

Just copied this from an earlier post

Irene xx

Just updating the definites list, Mini and Pierce are confirmed also....

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena[/QUOTE]

You REALLY ARE COMING????!!!!!! :D :D :D

Cool Isis, does this mean your coming too:confused: :D ..I hadn't got confirmation from ya yet????

I'd be thrilled if ya were on de definites list.....coola boola let us know for sure :D

Cool Isis, does this mean your coming too:confused: :D ..I hadn't got confirmation from ya yet????

I'd be thrilled if ya were on de definites list.....coola boola let us know for sure :D

Ok Caz....:D ...you can put my name into bold! I've just booked my flight. Arriving Dublin at 2.30pm Saturday, staying for 2 nights and leaving Monday lunchtime. Got a flight from Leeds Bradford which is only 50 mins drive for me for....£43.00:D :D

Now all I need to do is get my Mum to come back from France and babysit:eek: ..she will though when she knows what it's for:) . I need a hotel as well so better get looking or taking any tips from evryone who's going?

Can't wait to see you all!! :D :D :D

Oh yay!!! Lacey, cant believe you are defo coming!

Mini, cant believe you are defo coming as well!!!

Oh there are sooo many of you I cannot wait to meet!!! Poor Dublin will not know wat has hit it that weekend!!

I know, I am so excited now Kazz!!! Am feeling crap with flu but just thought what the heck, get on Ryanair website and book!! Had to juggle finances but so what!!

Big smile on my face now:D Just need to sort hotel or it'll be a park bench, a bottle of cider and a bag of chips for Lacey:eek: :D

I know, I am so excited now Kazz!!! Am feeling crap with flu but just thought what the heck, get on Ryanair website and book!! Had to juggle finances but so what!!

Big smile on my face now:D Just need to sort hotel or it'll be a park bench, a bottle of cider and a bag of chips for Lacey:eek: :D

PMSL I aint bothering wit a hotel....will prob kip with the parents (actually, might leave mini me with the parents and find another home for me:rolleyes: ) I could be joinin u on that park bench....safety in numbers!!

I need to actually let the parents know that I am coming home that weekend, that they wont see me and that I expect their services....now.....dunno how the explaining this is in aid of meeting a load of ppl off the internet will go down with them!!

PMSL I aint bothering wit a hotel....will prob kip with the parents (actually, might leave mini me with the parents and find another home for me:rolleyes: ) I could be joinin u on that park bench....safety in numbers!!

I need to actually let the parents know that I am coming home that weekend, that they wont see me and that I expect their services....now.....dunno how the explaining this is in aid of meeting a load of ppl off the internet will go down with them!!

Just tell them I'm your Addictions Counsellor and have flown in especially for a private consultation!!!...LMAO:D

I was really looking forward to coming but now we have our puppy Ebony it might not be so easy as i now have to get someone to come and stay with Aaron at my place instead of Aaron staying with someone which would of been much easier for me to arrange.
If i am able to come it might just be a last min booking but i def wont know till much nearer the time xx

Hi Roch :D

I've just booked my flight to Dublin:D

Your mission is to find a DS and DD (doggy) sitter now!! You have 4 months to do it in girl!! Loads of time:D

Hope we're going to finally meet?

Lace xxx

Woo Hoo another addition to the definites, fantastic the amount of definites we have already,,,months to go yet girls loadz of time for more to join,,,,come on ALL are welcome...:D :D

Lacey, check back on the thread, there's loadz of links for hotels etc,

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl

Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Ivy
Kati
Kazz