Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Isis,

I'm chuffed your coming, I've been keeping an eye out for your threads, been letting ya get settled back in before i posted, LOL..

no prob adding ya to my list, all are welcome...

Well guys on the hotel front.... unfortunately we don't deal with Jurys... but we do deal with the Hilton Hotel and there is one about a ten minute walk.. two minute taxi drive to temple bar and all the shennanigans.... that would be the most budget hotel we deal with... the other are the westin (slap bang in temple bar but pricey, i'd imagine) and the merrion and the conrad.... so if peeps want to have a look and let me know where the most would like to be situated and i'll go about seeing if there are any deals that i can get.... i'd imagine the hilton will be the cheapest but ya never know... i'll start putting out the feelers now!!!

any comments let me know guys!!!

Gen xx

ps... kazz ya definitely might want to keep ur options open on where to stay... think about mr lovely policeman hee hee... i'm defo gonna see how much it would be to stay for one night anyway cos i'd hate to be heading home and everyone else going to the residents bar ha ha

ps... kazz ya definitely might want to keep ur options open on where to stay... think about mr lovely policeman hee hee... i'm defo gonna see how much it would be to stay for one night anyway cos i'd hate to be heading home and everyone else going to the residents bar ha ha

Cheeky mare!! Mr lovely policeman has his own place....I might stay in the Jackson Court so I would only have to stumble up some stairs....just in case I'd find myself in Coppers at some point...

Cheeky mare!! Mr lovely policeman has his own place....I might stay in the Jackson Court so I would only have to stumble up some stairs....just in case I'd find myself in Coppers at some point...

me thinks we will defo be in coppers..... ya couldn't show people around dublin without showing them the 'cattle mart' hee hee.... note to self... get ur ass into coppers soon... i used to live there and haven't been in soooooooooo long!!!

I hardly ever went there wen I lived in Dublin but luv it now!!

Will be back in there on.....saturday, 3rd Feb....countin down the days he he he!! If I'm a very very good girl I might even be able to see mr policeman!!

Well guys on the hotel front.... unfortunately we don't deal with Jurys... but we do deal with the Hilton Hotel and there is one about a ten minute walk.. two minute taxi drive to temple bar and all the shennanigans.... that would be the most budget hotel we deal with... the other are the westin (slap bang in temple bar but pricey, i'd imagine) and the merrion and the conrad.... so if peeps want to have a look and let me know where the most would like to be situated and i'll go about seeing if there are any deals that i can get.... i'd imagine the hilton will be the cheapest but ya never know... i'll start putting out the feelers now!!!

Hiya Gen,

OMG, LMAO, if you can get us a better deal in the Hilton, then bring it on, I can downgrade to the Hilton anyday...Magic....

This mornings count of peeps interested is 24, but its early days and no doubt more will join and more will change there minds, so hard to guess, I'd be confident saying we'll even out at about 20 peeps....

cheers in advance.....

Caz - is date of 30th June set in stone now????

If so I want to book flights for me and my OH - we're really looking forward to it.

Oh and can you let me know when you have prices for hotels that everyone is staying at???

So exciting!!!!

ok so... i have just put a call into the hilton hotel here dublin so she is getting back to me... she owes me a few favours so we'll see!!!

anyways so far she has asked me the following:

- how many single rooms/double rooms etc are needed (she is just looking into 20 rooms at the moment)
- is it just for one night (30th June) or anyone for two nights??

If anyone has anything to add... please do!!!

Its my 30th birthday on the 20th of June so we can celebrate that toooooooooo yay!!!

love

Gen xx

Wow ... party time then Gen!!!!

We'd like a double room ...
love_18.gif
probably for the Friday and Saturday nights. Or maybe Saturday and Sunday nights ... either way 2nights!

Wow ... party time then Gen!!!!

We'd like a double room ...
love_18.gif
probably for the Friday and Saturday nights. Or maybe Saturday and Sunday nights ... either way 2nights!

cool... i'll await her prices and then i'll do up a list and see what happens!!!

Gen, I'm a bit lost, is that the Hilton at Portobello? Kinda sorta near Camden street?! Or am I really lost?!

yep thats the one... its on the canal opposite the barge... which in itself is a good pub... why ya ask??

Just wondering lol!! Its soooo central!! I might be tempted to stay...!!

i know it would be cool... i'm in blanchardstown which is about the same distance as where you would be staying but i'm defo gonna stay the saturday night... if the price is right ha ha

i know it would be cool... i'm in blanchardstown which is about the same distance as where you would be staying but i'm defo gonna stay the saturday night... if the price is right ha ha

The price is right ......... come on down!!!

You need to stay over Gen - with it being your birthday and all!! ........ and you can bring along some of these gorgeous guys you're going to meet!! - with or without their socks!!!

The price is right ......... come on down!!!

You need to stay over Gen - with it being your birthday and all!! ........ and you can bring along some of these gorgeous guys you're going to meet!! - with or without their socks!!!

ah i'd say i will defo stay over... will be so handy!!! i'm soooo looking forward to this now!!!!

i will if you bring the 'lovely policeman'... see knew u'd change ur tune ha ha ha

Well I cant bring the lovely policeman if I dont bump into him!! Oh and like, providing he still wants to know me after 'the incident' as well lol!! But sure amnt I back in a couple of weeks....plently of time to find another lovely policeman....but I want that one!!

Back