Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Can i come 2 plsssss xx

Would luv 2 see you 2 Beverley.When i logged on and read the post i thought carefully and got enough courage to put my name down.
How r u doing hun xx

Well done for having the courage to put your name down ... and looking forward to meeting you and all the others.

I'm doing great thanks! Back on CD SS properly now and 6lb off ... 2stone more to go!

ok so... i have just put a call into the hilton hotel here dublin so she is getting back to me... she owes me a few favours so we'll see!!!

anyways so far she has asked me the following:

- how many single rooms/double rooms etc are needed (she is just looking into 20 rooms at the moment)
- is it just for one night (30th June) or anyone for two nights??

Thanks for this Gen....

Hi All,

As Gen posted, she needs dates and numbers, so please put your requirements beside your name on this, I've put everybodies name in alphabetical order, if i've missed anybody just add it in, mark changes in bold so its easier for me LOL..

Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl - Single Room - Sat 30th June,2007
Debz32
FatFairNForty(ish)
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Can i come 2 plsssss xx

Woo Hoo, Roch, welcome aboard the train of lunatics LMAO...is that Enfield in Westmeath (geography was never my strong subject) LOL

updated!!!!

Bettyboo

Debz32
FatFairNForty(ish)
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen - Single Room - Sat 30th June, 2007
IreneH
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Bettyboo
Debz32
FatFairNForty(ish)
Flirty40greeneyes and Phil Double room 2nights fri and sat, or sat and sun ...depends on booking flights!
IreneH
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee
Mini
Mrs Depp
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

My guess is book it independantly but as part of a group discounted booking - but that will depend on how any discounts are structured and Gen is sorting that out.. so.. watch this space ;)

I'm off to search for flights and see how the costs pan out.. am undecided as I only get back off my hols on the 28th and will have had a monumental journey... lots to consider.. but I want to be there.. and I love Dublin.. used to live there as a child and have very dear friends I would love to see.. if time.. hmm.. date is a real stinker for me.. :( might end up on here commiserating with Mich and Dizzy.. will have a look see now.. and a long hard think.. probably be SSing still (blimey that seems years away too! argh!)...

Think i have not read it all right, is everyone all booking at the same hotel if so do we do it ourself or is someone booking it on behalf of us as i wanted to try and book it while i have a bit of spare cash x

Hiya Roch, and FFnF,,,

Good question, but for sure, we're all responsible adults so everybody must book themselves, there'll be no collecting deposits or anything like that...LOL

Gen is being really good trying to get us a cheap rate and if and when she does we'll post it on this thread with contact details and then ya take it from there..

Hang onto that spare cash, as soon as Gen hears something she's bound to post it for us all.

You should contact a hotel, and ask if you get X ammount of people for a night, using a coupon like MiniMins to identify all thoes who are apart of our party, will it be discounted?

Pierce

Hi Pierce,

Yep Gens off trying to get us a good group discount, I don't think shes got access to the internet outside of working hours so we might have to wait till tomorrow to find out how she's got on.

Bettyboo
Debz32
FatFairNForty(ish)
Flirty40greeneyes and Phil Double room 2nights fri and sat, or sat and sun ...depends on booking flights!
IreneH
Isis
Ivy
Jem
Kati
Kazz
KitteH
Lisee single room 30th june (dont mind sharing tho if its easier or cheaper!)
Mini
Mrs Depp
Olijames & Hubby
Pierce
Roch
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

and if anyone is flying from midlands airports, please would it be possible for me to join you.. i dont like to travel alone, so it would be really appreciated! thanks in advance!

Is anyone flying up from any London Airport or luton or stanstead and dont mind meeting up at the airport and we could fly together, never been to Ireland B4 and prefer if i got lost with someone elses and not on my own LOl.
Have not booked a ticked yet and just waiting to see what the situation is with the hotels,looked online and Ryan air was about £50 return including taxes, anyone found anything cheaper !!

We're looking at going from Liverpool - but probably going over on Friday night - so far fares work out at £50.00 each as well. Still working on getting them cheaper though!!!

wow..this is gonna be one heck of a party guys!:eek:

Can't wait...still thinking about the hotel..hubby wants us to book fri/sat night at the clarence hotel which overlooks the temple bar area and on the river..looks divine..not sur eon dates yet depends on flights..whether hub can have the entire weekend off work and childcare arrangements for Oli!:rolleyes:

Defo still be there though..even if i travel huuby-less!;)

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...this gives us all something to work towards...we will be renaming temple bar 'slimdom' by june..OMG think about how much weight we could lose between us by then???

Back