Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Just waiting for the confirmation now :)

Hotel confirmation received - we're in a triple room at the Camden Court Hotel .. with 3 separate beds! *lol* Phew! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Hotel confirmation received - we're in a triple room at the Camden Court Hotel .. with 3 separate beds! *lol* Phew! :rolleyes: ;) :D

yay sharon... can't believe so many of you guys are coming over.... its gonna be such a blast!!!

can't wait to meet all of you

love

Gen xxx

Betcha would still manage to pull - (if you wanted of course) dressed like that......;) :D

Wish I was able to come.....:( :cry:

Awwww shucks, Mich! You KNOW that I'm a good girl now so there will only be pulling of pints for me heehee!

It IS a real bugger that you can't come!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww shucks, Mich! You KNOW that I'm a good girl now so there will only be pulling of pints for me heehee!

It IS a real bugger that you can't come!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm working on it hun......;) Mind you just persuaded his lordship(lol!!) to let me book our summer hols (he'd said I couldn't book till I got a job -not got one yet but am working on it....:rolleyes: ) just booked today - a week with me and my mate and our kids (5 in total!!:eek: ) and then when she goes home he comes out for another 2 weeks.... so three weeks for me.....:cool:

btw - I wasn't insinuating anything but pint pulling m'dear......;)

I'll keep working on his lordship and may surprise you.....;)

Love

Just noticed this thread - would love to join you. I'm in Dublin once or twice a year. I teach Irish dancing in Scotland (crazy hobby but I love it!). Going to look for flights. Usually stay in one of the Jury's Inns.

:D Hi Anne Marie, it'd be great if ya came over, most of us are booked into the Camden Court or the Camden Quality or Stauntons on the Green, but basically we're south of Stephens Green so if your familiar with Dublin, try to book into a hotel in this area, so your not too seperated from us....

i'll add you to the maybe's list, until you confirm,,

Cheers Caz:D

Last edited:
FLIPPIN HECK !!!! Can't belieeeeeeve how many are coming to join the parteeeeeee :D

I REALLY can't wait to meet you all - wil be FAB :)

Really wish I'd booked the Friday now as well.....:rolleyes: don't wanna miss anything......

Will be arriving 10ish on the Saturday....and staying at the Camden....what time's kick-off on Saturday ???!!!!

Debz
xx

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
Debz32
Flirty40greeneyes & Hubby
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

All listed in Bold are Definites

We've got 18 Definites already, all marked in Bold, Woo Hoo....:D :D

Bettyboo
Bondgirl
Cazmaz_irl
Debz32
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

FLIPPIN HECK !!!! Can't belieeeeeeve how many are coming to join the parteeeeeee :D

I REALLY can't wait to meet you all - wil be FAB :)

Really wish I'd booked the Friday now as well.....:rolleyes: don't wanna miss anything......

Will be arriving 10ish on the Saturday....and staying at the Camden....what time's kick-off on Saturday ???!!!!

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz, ya got my post before i'd retracted it cuz all the names were in bold...LOL....18 is still an impressive amount specially this early in the game....

Kick Off on Saturday at 3pm, in de "Bleeding Horse" pub across the road from the Camden Hotel.....

I'm holding off until closer to the date to finalise with all, what the plan for the Friday nite should be, but the Saturday night is when we let loose and hit the town with force....

Oooh I've just logged on after a long time away but that is something to look forward to..count me in to please?
So what is the plan of action???

Woo Hoo, 2 more, thats 20 definites, welcome AnnaBanana and special welcome to me very own sister LMAO...took your time eh sis....CelticChick:D :D

AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Bondgirl

Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Those in Bold are Definites

30th June, 07 - 3pm - Bleeding Horse Pub mines a Jameson with Diet Coke and loadz of ice....:p

Hi Guys :D

I've finally just been able to have a look at who's a definite for coming to the meet. What an impressive list so far eh?

There are so many people I am looking forward to meeting in the flesh and I reckon that due to the amount of support we all give each other....there's goona be a few tears shed at first, but very happy ones.:D :D :D

Hi guys. I'd love to come out too - for a few hours in the afternoon anyhow!!

Sorry meant to say thanks Flirty for bumping it up!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the club WantaBeSlim,,not soo sure if we'll be able to release you after a few hours, drinks and craic will be mighty, so you'll be encouraged to stay for longer LMAO......:D :D

AnnaBanana

Bettyboo
Bondgirl

Cazmaz_irl
CelticChick
Debz32
Gen
IreneH & KitteH
Isis
Isobel1965
Ivy
Kati
Kazz
Mini
Nce1
Pierce
Summerskye
WantaBeSlim

Anne-Marie
CD Counsellor
Cha-Ching
Jem
Lisee
Mrs Depp
Noonie
Olijames & Hubby
Russian Doll
Slimatheart
Zareena

Those in Bold are Definites

30th June, 07 - 3pm - Bleeding Horse Pub mines a Jameson with Diet Coke and loadz of ice....:p

Hello girls
just a quick note to say
I WANNA COME TO DUBLIN!!!!!

dh says its fine and if i can work out money i will be there
[we are going to rhodes for 2 weeks on 21st may so that has to be a prority where money is concernec
but if it all works out
I will come
yipeeeee
nat xx

Back