Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

I've been reading all the build up to this trip and am feeling green (appropriate!) that i didn't sign up to come!!!

Thanks everyone - have emailed Debz and asked her if she would mind bringing 6 with her?

Sharon - I don't seem to have the problem with the bars that some people get!! :eek::sign0007::hitthefan::ashamed0005: - and can get away with having more than one bar a day easily!! Not really allowed i know!!!

Ok so food sorted now - just need to get packing!!!

Weather here is awful today - hope Mini has organised sun and blue skies for the weekend!!! :character00238: See you all soon.

Hiya - have PM'd ya Bev !

no probs....xcept I'm not arriving til 12.30 on the Saturday... had planned to be there for both nites but it's DD's last day at Primary School on Friday :eek: and yours truly (me !) has got roped in to chaperone the girlies (all 11 !!) on a final night out....

I can certainly bring whatever you need with me...as long as you can wait til lunchtime Saturday....:rolleyes:

Debz xx

AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe

Cahching - Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Court Hotel
CelticChick - lives close enough no hotel required
Debz32 - Getting train down on Friday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Friday and Saturday nites
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Phil - coming across Friday - until Sunday. Staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel.
Gen - - lives close enough no hotel required
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Ivy Lives close. no hotel required
Jem Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, staying at Fitzwilliam with Karen1972
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe
Karen1972 – Flying in Friday, leaving Sunday, staying at Fitzwilliam with Jem
Kazz-Staying Chez Mum & Dad...unless a better offer comes along he he he
MandyB2 - Flying in Saturday, staying at Stauntons on the Green
Mini - Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Pierce -Coming down Saturday, travelling back Sunday
Slim at Heart - accommodation sorted
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
WannaBeSlim -coming for the afternoon
Westiegirl Sailing in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights

AnnaBanana
Bettyboo
Cazmaz_irl
- Booked into Hotel Friday and Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe

Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday night.
FFnF - Flying in late Fri night, leaving Sunday early afternoon. Staying with friends Friday night & poss Saturday but looking at hotel costs compared with taxi costs!
Flirty40greeneyes & Phil - coming across Friday - until Sunday. Staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel.
Hopefilly - Coming down Friday, leaving Sunday. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights
IreneH & KitteH Flying in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Deluxe Hotel both nights
IsisFlying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Summerskye)
Isobel1965 Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Summerskyeand Isis)
Kati Booked Friday and Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe
Nce1 Flying in on friday morning, leaving sunday evening. Staying at the Camden Court Hotel
Summerskye Flying in Friday morning, leaving Sunday morning. Staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights (with Isobel and Isis)
Westiegirl Sailing in Fri and leaving Sun staying at Camden Court Hotel both nights

What a coincidence .... I've just had a client - who is an airline pilot!! I can take my tetras in my luggage (wrapped up ... just in case!!) but not in the cabin. So I am sorted!!!!!!!!!

Cazmaz_irl - Booked into hotel Saturday nite - Camden Deluxe
Debz32 - Getting train down on Saturday morning...leaving Sunday....booked into Camden Court Hotel Saturday night.
Kati Booked Hotel Saturday...booked into Camden Deluxe

Just to confirm ladies anybody bringing tetras will need to pack them in your storage luggage, no liquids allowed on the airplane in hand luggage (airport rules = less than 100ml containers visible in small plastic bag), I packed mine when going to both Newcastle and Birmingham and they survived fine.

Erm .. dunno. What's a Maestro card? :confused:

It's a debit card - used to be called Switch. Thanks, hun!
xxxxx

I'll be taking my Visa Debit card which I'm sure will work in cash machines over there so I'll be able to help you out if you have problems. Fear not, fair Maid! :cool:

hey isobel... once the card machine says maestro on it then ur card will work.. and there are certainly card machines with it on them... not sure if they all are but I have seen it all the time... I'll keep an eye out over the next few days and let ya know for sure!!!

Gen x

Thanks, Gen - that's what I thought - just wanted to check.

xxxxxxxx

What a coincidence .... I've just had a client - who is an airline pilot!! I can take my tetras in my luggage (wrapped up ... just in case!!) but not in the cabin. So I am sorted!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! :D

i can't see a flight for less than £150 plus tax at the mo camden court is fully booked! think i'll have to leave it and make the effort to get to the london one which is only 20 mins away!

i can't see a flight for less than £150 plus tax at the mo camden court is fully booked! think i'll have to leave it and make the effort to get to the london one which is only 20 mins away!

what an absolute shame!

I@m off to the shops to buy some much needed luggage! :D

Awww htpink that really is a shame!! Be great to meet you in London though!!

I'm just starting to think about what to wear.... it's a tough life! lol

LOL!! You guys aree fumny!!!

I think I'll be wearing the same 1 pair of jeans I have for the whole weekend ... I just can't rely on the weather :-(

What is everyone else wearing?

Back