Dublin, Ireland Meet -Saturday 30th June, 2007

Hellooooo - was lovely to meet all you lovely ladeez....:)

...and you too Pierce !!! ;)

was kinda surreal knowing so much about people that I had never met....!!

you are all wonderful...and so very friendly ! thanks for making me feel so welcome at my first meet :)

thanks also to Sarah for the impromptu shower !!! :p

glad you all enjoyed Dubbers...think I might have to consider organising a Belfast meet sometime......

love

Debz xx

Hey people....sorry I dint get back in last nite....family thing went on a lot longer than I expected....hope you all had a fab time though and it was lovely to met you all!!

missed ya last nite hun.....pity you couldn't make it back... was great to meet ya !

hope you enjoyed your time with the family :)

love

Debz xx

hey hey everyone.. was nice to meet you all.. (some of you again.. hehe)..
had a really good time.. and all that jazz..
Cat x x x

I've finally got home too. Almost 4 hours later than expected what with a 1 hour flight delay, waiting ages for my bag to come off the plane and then all the security stuff going on at Heathrow which meant I had to walk bluddy miles to find the (new) long-term car park bus stop! Then I drove slap bang into a massive traffic jam on the M25 due to a rather awful accident - which took me over 1.5 hours to drive just 5 miles :sigh:

Even though I'm so tired I feel I could hibernate for a month, it was all worthwhile as I had a wonderful time :D

It was great to see so many fantastic people - both those I've known for ages and who are now such good friends as well as those I'd never had the pleasure of meeting before. You really are all amazing!

I, too, can't wait to the see the photos (well, except one maybe which Pierce took of me reading an email on my BlackBerry at stupid o'clock this morning *lol* :eek:).

Much love to you all!!

Lacey, Isobel, Sharon and Mandy

Sarah and Irene

Mandy NCE1

Jem and Karen

Kati, Irene, Jenny and Pierce

Pierce, Sharon, Mandy Hopephilly, Mini and Debz

Thanks to all the lovely people who made sure I had such a good time - it was wonderphul to see all my old mates again and to make such strong connections with my new ones!!

Love yis all, to be sure!!! hehehe!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was great to meet you all, I wish it was an extra day just to talk to everybody espically as it was my first meet up. It was surreal in one way and it was fantastic and for me it added a lot of depth to everybody, the biggest surprise was Isobel who I didnt think in a million years was so animated!

So here are the pictures:

Picasa Web Albums - Pierce - Dublin Meet J...

you can click into the first picture, and on the right there's a link for "slideshow".

Pierce

It was great to meet you all, I wish it was an extra day just to talk to everybody espically as it was my first meet up. It was surreal in one way and it was fantastic and for me it added a lot of depth to everybody, the biggest surprise was Isobel who I didnt think in a million years was so animated!

Pierce

(*cough*) I am SURE I don't know what you mean, young man!!! :eek::D

Just goes to show how well-behaved I am on-site, doesn't it lol!

xxxxx

Fab pics....looks like you all had a great time.....:D

I'm seeing 'cheesy grins' are the order of the day Lacey and Isobel....;)

Love

Fab pics....looks like you all had a great time.....:D

I'm seeing 'cheesy grins' are the order of the day Lacey and Isobel....;)

Love

HEHEHE I love you, Mich!! Yes, indeedy - we all had our best Wensleydale Grommit Grins going on! hehehehehehhe

xxxxxx

I'm dead jealous cos it looks like such a fabulous time was had by all. Thanks for posting the pics so quickly - you all look so lovely

Ahh to be sure, looks like a great time was had by all :p

Lovely to be able to put a face to the names behind the screen :D

Hi guys,

Lovely meet again! Got back quite handy yesterday and just passed out on the sofa all afternoon!!

Couldn't get on last night for some reason so I'll get my piccies posted this morning.

Thanks everyone for such a lovely time xxx

Hey chick.. just texted ya there to see how ya are!!!

Was fab to meet ya you are one amazingly special girlie!!! When I met you I felt like I had know you all my life for some reason :D:D:D

Hope you enjoy your week off... now thats just not fair :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

love ya

Hi guys,

Lovely meet again! Got back quite handy yesterday and just passed out on the sofa all afternoon!!

Couldn't get on last night for some reason so I'll get my piccies posted this morning.

Thanks everyone for such a lovely time xxx

Hi Sarah, great to hear you got back safe, I was wondering how you'd get on with the bad weather, sometimes sailings are cancelled, it was lovely meeting you again, sorry I didn't have more time to catch up with you proper, cie le vie eh! we'll have to catch up via here again till next time.:p

Well Dublin is over... boo hoo... can't believe I didn't arrange myself better to actually have gone out on the Saturday night... believe me I will not make that mistake again!!!

Can I just take this opportunity to thank Caroline (Caz Maz) for starting off this thread and bringing the lovely people who I consider friends now over to our lovely island!!!

Thanks Caz and it was great to finally meet you in person... well properly anyways :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hope everyone is recovering after the weekend and you all had a lovely time

Hey chick.. just texted ya there to see how ya are!!!

Was fab to meet ya you are one amazingly special girlie!!! When I met you I felt like I had know you all my life for some reason :D:D:D

Hope you enjoy your week off... now thats just not fair :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

love ya

Got ya text and replied.

Ah thanks chick, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you too. I really missed ya on Saturday night - what a real shame that you couldn't make it back out.

Get ya but into gear and get a boat booked to Liverpool in October, ok?

Back