Pig to Princess Diaries

You are totally right, we are all on a journey, and everyone's is different - if it all was the same, it would be easy? Stay strong! We can do this XXX
Thanks monkeypants! I was having a moment. We can all do this, it doesn't matter how fast or slow, were still moving in the right direction! Xxx

Sorry I've been MIA! I've been working! Yay money for a change. I worked yesterday and today, then tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday! I won't get paid till I'm on holiday, so hopefully we'll be ok whilst away. At least I'll have some for the rest of the month! Quite enjoying working and actually getting paid!
Food has been a 100 times better this weekend than last, so hoping for a good loss this week before a week away!
Hope everyone's ok and doing well! I'll try and catch up as and when I can.

Sorry I've been MIA! I've been working! Yay money for a change. I worked yesterday and today, then tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday! I won't get paid till I'm on holiday, so hopefully we'll be ok whilst away. At least I'll have some for the rest of the month! Quite enjoying working and actually getting paid!
Food has been a 100 times better this weekend than last, so hoping for a good loss this week before a week away!
Hope everyone's ok and doing well! I'll try and catch up as and when I can.

Glad you're enjoying work :) Where you off on hols? x

Glad you're enjoying work :) Where you off on hols? x

Hi! Day 5 of 6 of work! Feel like I've not sat down for 4 days! I'm off to Tenerife on Tuesday! Bit nervous about the flight after the year we've had regarding planes but getting more excited the closer I get!

Finished! All shifts done and off to warwickshire today before Tenerife on Tuesday! Need to make sure I've packed everything I need, including mugshot sachets and Alpen bars.
I couldn't make slimming world this week I've just had way too much on, next weigh in will be 5th September so I have two weeks to lose as much as possible haha! I want to be one of the few that lose on holiday!

Finished! All shifts done and off to warwickshire today before Tenerife on Tuesday! Need to make sure I've packed everything I need, including mugshot sachets and Alpen bars.
I couldn't make slimming world this week I've just had way too much on, next weigh in will be 5th September so I have two weeks to lose as much as possible haha! I want to be one of the few that lose on holiday!

Have fun on your hols! very jealous. x

I'm loving your holiday determination! Go girl!! Have fun on the hols :) X

Thank you! Need to take the chance whilst everything's included. When else can I afford to eat tonnes and meat, salad, with swimming! Plus there's tennis courts!
I'm still terrified of the flight but just thinking about my plans for the week

Tomorrow's plan is to have Alpen bar for breakfast. Were then going to Weatherspoons at the airport so I'll go for the chicken skewers or salad. We'll get there after dinners finished but packed some mugshots so I'll have one of the those and an Alpen bar. We'll see how long it lasts! Haha Were going to have chilled day Wednesday and Thursday (I'll be swimming) before venturing out. I'll have a small amount of internet whilst out there so I'll update when I can.
Have a great week everyone! I'll post food pics if I can, if not I'll post them all when I'm back :)

Tomorrow's plan is to have Alpen bar for breakfast. Were then going to Weatherspoons at the airport so I'll go for the chicken skewers or salad. We'll get there after dinners finished but packed some mugshots so I'll have one of the those and an Alpen bar. We'll see how long it lasts! Haha Were going to have chilled day Wednesday and Thursday (I'll be swimming) before venturing out. I'll have a small amount of internet whilst out there so I'll update when I can.
Have a great week everyone! I'll post food pics if I can, if not I'll post them all when I'm back :)

Woop have fun!! xxx

I'm baaaaack!
So I epically failed at losing whilst in Tenerife. Not that I've weighed but I can see and feel it. We ate out most of the time as the food was nasty at the hotel, but we were financially restricted, so occasionally had to eat the BBQ burgers and chips they put on for lunch at the pool side, which were disgustingly processed. Mostly we skipped breakfast or I had a Alpen bar... With a cup of tea on the balcony over looking the pool...

I ate and drank far too much and loved it. I did gain more than weight on holiday, I gained a little confidence. The first couple of days I tried to stay covered but struggled in the heat. I saw many women of different shapes and sizes in bikinis. I thought to myself, I look more ridiculous in what I'm wearing than if I wore I bikini, looking totally out of place. So eventually I went bare legged and and strapped dress with flip flops. I tanned a little which I think is a huge confidence boost and you want to show it off. I got paid whilst out there so bought a special aloe Vera organic shampoo and conditioner as my hair was turning to hay in the heat, and it's amazing! 1 wash and my hair felt like silk!

Today I'm trying to get back into it, and then when I go home tomorrow get 100% back on plan for weigh in next week, I have to go to Thursday evening weigh in as I'm back at Uni. Feeling very positive now my injection will be wearing off and hopefully going on holiday again next year to give me some motivation. Aiming for 2st by Christmas plus whatever I've put on.

Hope everyone is well! Nice to be back :)

Weighin tomorrow evening as I can't make the Friday morning due to being back at Uni. The weeks been great so far in most areas. I was a participant in research, that's ongoing throughout the year, and got a certificate for it, I love certificates :p I've also put myself forward for course representative after talking to some colleagues and they've said they're happy to vote for me, so I'm excited about that.
I start placement next Monday which I'm also excited about. I have semi-regular work so financially I'm much better and happier. My mum had her barium swallow this morning and all that's fine, which is great! My brother who suffers from agoraphobia and mental health issues is being a lot more open, and chatty and seems much better. So all things are going too well, I'm waiting for the disaster haha.

We shall see what weigh in brings. I've not been 100% this week as I'm still classing it as being off on holiday so using tomorrow's weight as a start for my Christmas loss!

Hope everyone's ok!

x Kayla x

Back