Nelly's on a mission

Pun intended of course. :D

Of course Jim! I know, it makes me chuckle! Layla was tired and didn't want her picture taken, priceless isn't it? LOL!

lol Jim. oh Nic no alcohol. brill bout the surgery though!

If you need any info about the surgery babes... just ask. x

the hip surgery.... i work in orthopaedics..... and we are seeing many younger people now having either hip replacements, or the new procedure of hip resurfacing, there are many new ways of dealing with OA for younger people nowadays.
and weightloss surgery? goodness, that sounds like it will help you along speedily!
many drugs are used for their pain relieving side effects, that is not unusual. they will keep trying them out until you find the thing that works for you.

xx

Morning Nic love.

Morning Nic, hope today is a better day :)

Morning my lovelies! You all lift my spirits.

Talking of spirits :D I had some last night as I took my first of the new drugs at bed time last night. It was kinda like a last supper. :cry:

I need to hobble round the supermarket later to make sure we have enough Atkins friendly stuff in so that I can keep on track.

Linz, thanks. I most probably will be asking for advice/information.

Re he surgery, ill probably take a year to happen if at all. Never know if the Gov is going to cut funding. My GP made a comment about them cutting pre paid prescription too. I hope not, I've only just got one and it's £28 for 3 months and this week I've had 3 prescriptions.

Morning nic, how long 'till the new meds kick in love, have they said?

Resolve feels very strong today but I'm feeling a bit down about the OA as Ron is putting a handrail on the stairs to make it easier for me which just re-iterates how pants my body is.

Took Layla to theatre school this morning and had an hour in town. It was great, I was in Primark at 9.05 and it was empty and everything was all neat and it didn't look like a jumble sale! Got some bits in there to go towards Layla's birthday, her boy best friends birthday and her girls best friend birthday! Then I got a couple of magazines from Smiths and popped into Starbucks for a soya cappucino.

Don't feel too spaced out today but I'm in terrible pain. The new meds can take a few weeks to work properly so I've taken some super-duper ibuprofen to ease it.

Hi Nic -really hope the new meds kick in sooner rather than later (hugs)

What sort of theatre school does Layla go to? My DD has just started Theatretrain after having done Perform for a few years. Gets her out of our hair for 3 hours on saturday and she loves it :D

Thanks everyone!

Kat1e - Layla goes to Razzamataz. It's only for just over an hour as she's only 4 but she loves it! Shame her lovely behaviour in Razz didn't continue for the rest of the day...........

Went to another pantomime today (oh no you didn't, oh yes I did) which took my mind off the pain but it's still there. Did have a giggle though. My friend was the Dame and he made me laugh just coming on stage!

Morning Nic :)

Razz sounds like Perform which was just an hour - DD did from 4-6.5 but then got bored.In the new one she is the youngest - probably about 12 kids from 6.5 to 13 - she is loving it :)

Hope you have a nice sunday :D

Morning Nic love.

Back