Pig to Princess Diaries

Another shift down, 2 to go then on leave. But then doing extra for some moolah! But it's at least when I feel like it and it's not that I have to.

Breakfast - banana

Break - plum, 2 clementines and a banana

Lunch - potato salad (Philly light Garlic and herb (hea) and Jersey baby potatoes) salad (tomato, lettuce and cucumber) with 2 quorn hot and 4th August - Green Day - Shift

Dinner - jacket potato, baked beans, mixed veg and corn on the cob.

I also had a clementine after dinner even though there was a bag of kitkats and cookies my dad bought home next to my fruit bowl...

I thought after all the naughties over the weekend id be craving and hungry all day, but I feel pretty good and full up. I was fine over the weekend until evenings when I had large bag of crisps and white bread toasted. So I like to think it wasn't a complete disaster.

Attachments

• image-2606148059.jpg
    image-2606148059.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 42
  • image-217489424.jpg
    image-217489424.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 33
Your potato salad looks lush! Might have to steal that idea, how much philly do you get for HexA?
congrats on getting your half stone the other day! :D

You're doing brill! I always find when I eat absolute rings around myself one day, I try harder to eat better for the next few days and then don't crave the bad stuff as much..

Congrats on your half stone! :D :D

Your potato salad looks lush! Might have to steal that idea, how much philly do you get for HexA? congrats on getting your half stone the other day! :D

Thank you! You get 70g for Philly light, I use garlic and herb. You could use half and mix it with fromage frais to make a bigger batch to last longer. Also it's quite thick so would make it more saucy if that's what you like. I love Philly so I'm quite happy eating the thick stuff lol

You're doing brill! I always find when I eat absolute rings around myself one day, I try harder to eat better for the next few days and then don't crave the bad stuff as much.. Congrats on your half stone! :D :D

Thank you! Just praying I don't put it back on lol after weigh in I tend to be naughty from dinner Friday night till Sunday but only in the evenings. Especially if I'm working, I could eat a house when I get back

Another shift down, 2 to go then on leave. But then doing extra for some moolah! But it's at least when I feel like it and it's not that I have to.

Breakfast - banana

Break - plum, 2 clementines and a banana

Lunch - potato salad (Philly light Garlic and herb (hea) and Jersey baby potatoes) salad (tomato, lettuce and cucumber) with 2 quorn hot and 4th August - Green Day - Shift

Dinner - jacket potato, baked beans, mixed veg and corn on the cob.

I also had a clementine after dinner even though there was a bag of kitkats and cookies my dad bought home next to my fruit bowl...

I thought after all the naughties over the weekend id be craving and hungry all day, but I feel pretty good and full up. I was fine over the weekend until evenings when I had large bag of crisps and white bread toasted. So I like to think it wasn't a complete disaster.

Hey just here to subscribe :) x

Hey, here to sub :) xx

Day off! Hoorah!

Yesterday's diary (5th August) green day - shift day

Breakfast - Banana, 2 clementines

Break - boiled egg mayo salad roll (HEb) (1/2syn) 2 plums

Lunch - boiled egg salad, muller light yoghurt and my potato salad (hea)

Dinner - I was so tired I couldn't be bothered with superfree or cutlery to be honest. 3 quorn chicken style hot and spicy bites (6syn) slimming world chips

Today (6th August) - green day - day off

Breakfast - 35g branflakes (HEb) milk (hea) banana, 2 clementines

Currently sitting outside 'my' cafe with a semi skimmed latte (hea)

I have minimal funds and arranged to meet my Uni peeps on Friday for end of year dinner at Nandos (which will be 6.5syns) so I'm trying to work out what to have for lunch tomorrow maybe buy a salad bowl and bag of quorn chicken piece to throw in, that's a favourite. I'm getting a bit tired of jacket potatoes and it's weigh day Friday so need a light day tomorrow!

I'll also be heading to warwickshire Friday night to spend a long weekend with Mr PtP. The thing is, I think he wants to take me to Nandos Saturday! I'll be all chickened out.

Attachments

• image-4236302238.jpg
    image-4236302238.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 27
Hey, popping in to sub. Food sounds lovely :) x

I maintained today :(

Let me explain.

After the weekend I thought I could salvage myself, and was fine up until yesterday. Then it was a disaster from moment I woke up. My dad had stolen my lunch, taking it instead of his own, panicking about what I could take I missed breakfast. I took a banana and two clementines and grabbed a salad bowl along with some chicken on the way.

Then as it was last day on placement they bought 2 doughnuts each for me and my fellow student. I put them in my bag. It was a really warm day so we decided to go for one celebratory drink. I had a June bug cocktail. By time I got home I had full blown migrain. Ended up eating my HEb roll with chicken and half tbls of lighter than light mayo, and my doughnuts. I then fell asleep at 8:15. I woke up at one in the morning and had a mugshot with slice of Wholemeal bread with real butter. So yea not great.

More determined this week I'm on annual leave so plenty of time for walking and body magic! Next week will be MINE!

Hello - stopping by to subscribe :).

Hope Weigh Day on Friday goes well :)

I maintained today :(

Let me explain.

After the weekend I thought I could salvage myself, and was fine up until yesterday. Then it was a disaster from moment I woke up. My dad had stolen my lunch, taking it instead of his own, panicking about what I could take I missed breakfast. I took a banana and two clementines and grabbed a salad bowl along with some chicken on the way.

Then as it was last day on placement they bought 2 doughnuts each for me and my fellow student. I put them in my bag. It was a really warm day so we decided to go for one celebratory drink. I had a June bug cocktail. By time I got home I had full blown migrain. Ended up eating my HEb roll with chicken and half tbls of lighter than light mayo, and my doughnuts. I then fell asleep at 8:15. I woke up at one in the morning and had a mugshot with slice of Wholemeal bread with real butter. So yea not great.

More determined this week I'm on annual leave so plenty of time for walking and body magic! Next week will be MINE!

Maintaining is better than gaining :)
It wasn't too bad a day, maybe next time swap a cocktail for vodka lime and soda or gin and tonic?

Onwards and upwards to focus on next weeks weigh in!

Yea that's defiantly a good Idea! I'm not going crazy this weekend. I usually indulge but going to be careful and hold it out through the week. If I can do it for one week, then I know I can do it, I can do it every week!

Off for a celebratory dinner with Uni friends so going to have a low syn salad and diet coke and then off to spend the weekend with Mr PtP, mugshots are packed!

I'm back!
I had an amazing weekend with Mr PtP I love spending quality time with him. When I came back Monday morning I was rather miserable. Today instead of carrying on the way I was going, I decided to walk into town and back. I logged it using Mapmyfitness each way, I've attached the pictures of the log in. The return journey didn't take 10 mins it took 30 so ignore that bit.

Food diary
Breakfast - 35g Bran flakes (HEb) milk (Hea) green tea

Lunch - 60g Wholemeal roll (HEb) quorn turkey style burgers, frylighted onions, banana

Dinner - 3 quorn low fat sausages, mash using milk from hea, sprouts, frylighted onions and birds eye summer vegetable steam bag

I also roasted some chickpeas that are seasoned with paprika and ground chilli, to nibble on.

Attachments

• image-2503933814.jpg
    image-2503933814.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image-309179547.jpg
    image-309179547.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 28
  • image-1103170058.jpg
    image-1103170058.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 24
13th August 2014. The road is looooong

Today has been a weird day. I'm on annual leave at the moment and although I'm grateful I can be lazy, relax and recuperate; I also feel slightly bored. I spent the day writing out the pages in my new notebook that Mr PtP bought me at the weekend. It has cupcakes on and I love it! I also went for a walk to the local cafe for a coffee, and then later for a brisk walk around the block to try and keep myself active. After a shift I'm usually in agony, but it's controllable. At the moment I'm ok, but I know if I do too much of nothing, it will be a lot worst and I will find it increasingly hard to get out of bed. I have a shift Saturday to earn a little extra money before I go abroad, but I could of done with more, financially.

I started the day as I have the last couple of days; with a bowl of Branflakes and semi skimmed milk. This is the only cereal I can manage at breakfast time. I hate eating first thing, but Branflakes don't taste of anything so I can manage them!

For lunch I cooked up some baby potatoes and sprouts. I frylighted them with some onion, and had it with 3 low fat quorn sausages, a bag of birds eye steam veg, and a banana 1.5syn mini milk for afters.
Screenshot (45).png
I had lunch quite late, and as you can see it was quite filling. The only problem is, is that if I didn't have dinner later, I would end up eating things I shouldn't especially if I got really tired.
I ended up making a mugshot, and a cup of tea. I also re-heated left over sprout mix from lunch and some fruit, and a roll, all of which I ate it slowly over the evening, so I had something with me all the time.
Screenshot (46).png
It really depressed me that I had to eat so much even though I wasn't particularly hungry. I knew that if I didn't eat or at least plan what I would eat, I'd make a stack of buttery toast and possibly smother it in peanut butter. That's if I didn't go to the shop and by the big 150g bags of Doritos.

This journey is a long one, and it has been a long road so far. Gone are the days when I would get driven to McDonalds at 3am to get a large big mac meal and 20 nuggets to sit and devour in the car park. That was 3 1/2 stone and one Boyfriend ago. I can't stand the smell of it now, or the McDonalds!
Food is still my reliable source of comfort, joy, pleasure, love and security. But, the types of foods have changed and I'm still working on it not being my only source. Some have lost what I have, but in a tenth of the time. But when I started this journey 4 years ago, my sole aim wasn't to lose the weight, it was to become a better, healthier, happier person. I'm not there yet, there has been progress, and It has been and will be a long process, but at least I'm going in the right direction.

We'll all get there in the end. We just need to remind ourselves that in the end, it's not just about the weightloss. It's how we grow and develop as a person. Losing the weight is just a bonus!

x Kayla x

Today has been a weird day. I'm on annual leave at the moment and although I'm grateful I can be lazy, relax and recuperate; I also feel slightly bored. I spent the day writing out the pages in my new notebook that Mr PtP bought me at the weekend. It has cupcakes on and I love it! I also went for a walk to the local cafe for a coffee, and then later for a brisk walk around the block to try and keep myself active. After a shift I'm usually in agony, but it's controllable. At the moment I'm ok, but I know if I do too much of nothing, it will be a lot worst and I will find it increasingly hard to get out of bed. I have a shift Saturday to earn a little extra money before I go abroad, but I could of done with more, financially.

I started the day as I have the last couple of days; with a bowl of Branflakes and semi skimmed milk. This is the only cereal I can manage at breakfast time. I hate eating first thing, but Branflakes don't taste of anything so I can manage them!

For lunch I cooked up some baby potatoes and sprouts. I frylighted them with some onion, and had it with 3 low fat quorn sausages, a bag of birds eye steam veg, and a banana 1.5syn mini milk for afters.
View attachment 149742
I had lunch quite late, and as you can see it was quite filling. The only problem is, is that if I didn't have dinner later, I would end up eating things I shouldn't especially if I got really tired.
I ended up making a mugshot, and a cup of tea. I also re-heated left over sprout mix from lunch and some fruit, and a roll, all of which I ate it slowly over the evening, so I had something with me all the time.
View attachment 149743
It really depressed me that I had to eat so much even though I wasn't particularly hungry. I knew that if I didn't eat or at least plan what I would eat, I'd make a stack of buttery toast and possibly smother it in peanut butter. That's if I didn't go to the shop and by the big 150g bags of Doritos.

This journey is a long one, and it has been a long road so far. Gone are the days when I would get driven to McDonalds at 3am to get a large big mac meal and 20 nuggets to sit and devour in the car park. That was 3 1/2 stone and one Boyfriend ago. I can't stand the smell of it now, or the McDonalds!
Food is still my reliable source of comfort, joy, pleasure, love and security. But, the types of foods have changed and I'm still working on it not being my only source. Some have lost what I have, but in a tenth of the time. But when I started this journey 4 years ago, my sole aim wasn't to lose the weight, it was to become a better, healthier, happier person. I'm not there yet, there has been progress, and It has been and will be a long process, but at least I'm going in the right direction.

We'll all get there in the end. We just need to remind ourselves that in the end, it's not just about the weightloss. It's how we grow and develop as a person. Losing the weight is just a bonus!

x Kayla x

You are totally right, we are all on a journey, and everyone's is different - if it all was the same, it would be easy? Stay strong! We can do this XXX

Back