DUBLIN

Dublin Minimins Meet 2008

• No - :pcwhack:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! These hotels look great - and such great value (between £100 - £123 per room for two nights)

Are they in a good central location?

I just had a look and it says it's 135EUR per night! :eek:

Yep, but that's the price per night for the room (not per person). So if two people share a twin room it's 135 euros (equiv. = £100) per person for 2 nights ie. £50 each per night :)

Has anyone booked flights yet?

Not yet for me hun. Just keeping an eye on things and will prob book at the end of the month when I get paid!! :rolleyes::D

I'm tempted as I can still get Ryanair Stansted-Dublin for under £60.00 return. I know the fare will increase as time goes by .. but I don't want to be there on my own :rolleyes:

I'm really really really skint ... but I'm gonna book my flights today just to kick things off!!!!!

I'm sorry - we can't make it this time ...... too many other weekends away and commitments at that time too.

Hope everyone who goes enjoys - it was a fantastic meet last year ... and met some wonderful miniminers!

I have to admit - I haven't booked my flights. I checked out my bank balance and it says ... no! Will keep y'all posted. S'not looking good though .:(

For the time being I'm going to have to say 'no' to going to Dublin. Finances just won't permit. Sorry :(

If things change I'll come.

Thanksfor the Valentine honey ... xxxx You know I luv ya too xx

Back