Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shall we do it?!!!

Me - Cah-ching
Summerskye
Starlight
Hopefilly

Shall we do something in beginning of August?

Oooh! I live in Dublin, can't wait til you guys come here!!!! Please please come!

Feel free to organize a meet and you never know who might turn up:)

You can start a new thread and see what interest there is.

Love Mini xxx

count me in too please......sometime early 2009 ?????

Go on.......you know you want to !!! :D

Debz x

Early 2009 sounds good. What do you do on these meets??

Guen

hey - usually meet up about 3pm-ish on the Saturday.....have a chat and couple of drinks...then maybe go for something to eat and then head out in the evening.

Saturday is usually the 'official' meet although some people arrive on the Friday and meet up then too....it's really informal and people just do what suits them....but really good fun !!!

go on Guen....pick a date and start a new thread.....:) I was thinkin bout doin a Belfast one....but Dublin is just as good !!

Debz x

what about 6th/7th March or 13th/14th March.......?????

come on Becky....or Guen.......:) pick a date !!!

D x

But...what do the people on VLCDs do??
And I guess everyone organises their own accomodation. Do I need to book a function room, or a restaurant or anything?

Guen

But...what do the people on VLCDs do??
And I guess everyone organises their own accomodation. Do I need to book a function room, or a restaurant or anything?

Guen

some people decide to SS, others have a small meal and some just go for it !

you don't need to do anything except pick the date....and the place to meet....and maybe suggest somewhere for dinner or where to go in the evening....not much 'organising' as such....

have a look back at the Dublin thread to see what we did last time...think we met at 3pm on Saturday at the Black Horse (??).......

just pick a date, start a thread and the people will flock !!!

would be fantastic to meet those of you 'down south' who are following the plans...you, Becky...etc

D x

Most people stayed at the Camden or Camden Deluxe hotel. Debz is right we met at the Black Horse Pub and I have to say Dublin was one of the best meets ever! :D

Back