DUBLIN

Dublin Minimins Meet 2008

• No - :pcwhack:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cah-ching

Gold Member
OK ... I'm being a bit hopeful given we've barely finished Christmas 2008 ... but .... I had one of the best times of 2007 with you guys in Dublin. I'm happy :rolleyes: foor it to be a yearly Minimins event. :D

Anyone up for another meet? circa July / August

yey!!!!!! :D

Once we've seen how many people have voted we can set about firming things up.... :D

i wud go, as long as it is in the summer time. going to the belfast meet in feb, and the birmingham meet in april and between then and the summer i have to finish my postgraduate degree and find a job and a house!!

Hi Guys,

OKey Dokey, I've had a few more responses .... so I'll start a wee list and you guys band some dates in July / August about.

I'm easy :rolleyes: so any dates are OK by me.

Thanks guys for being so positive ... and Mich we had a FAN-FLIPPIN'-TASTIC time in June and you were missed! So pleased you've expressed interest this time around.

xx

Would be interested in a Dublin meet if everyone else was up for it....lol

I would only be able to go late June/early July though as school holidays from mid-July and our annual 3 weeks in Spain in August.... that's just me though - when setting dates go with the majority CC....

July 19th - Dublin. Are we OK with that date? I appreciate that kiddies are on hols not much later so want to maximise the amount of attendees :D

I'll be flying out on the Friday and having two nights in Dubbers - gotta maximise the opportunity ;).

OK Carmaz_irl (despite the subsequent fallings out) did a stellar job in organising the event last year and getting everyone to come. Hopefully we'll get a good turn out for 2008.

The list as follows (add your name if you're interested):

Cah-ching- (intends on going up market and staying at the Camden Court Hotel)
Westiegirl
Delli
IreneH
Mini
Hedgemag
Mich
Starlight
Dub07

I would be interested however i would need to know in advance the dates so I can get time from work.

Pierce

Hi Gorgeous,

The date is in the title.

Hope to see you again soon. :)

xx

The list as follows (add your name if you're interested):

Westiegirl
Delli
IreneH
Mini
Hedgemag
Mich
Starlight
Dub07
Pierce
Fiona78

Unfortunately this is the first weekend of the school holidays in my area so won't be able to make it.... but sure you'll have a fab time and I'll no doubt see some/most of you at another venue in the UK in 2008!!

Westiegirl

Delli
IreneH
Mini
Hedgemag
Starlight
Dub07
Pierce
Fiona78

had a blast in Dubbers.....not sure if the date suits though.....put me down as a maybe.....if that's OK...;)

Debz x

Westiegirl
Delli

IreneH
Mini
Hedgemag
Starlight
Dub07
Pierce
Fiona78
Debz32...maybe

Dear All,

I'd like to move the meet to the end of June/ beginning July so as to maximise the amount of people that can come. Mich has already said that her kids will be on Summer hols so can't make it. This is most likely to be the case for many other. So ..... could we move it to ....... err ... June 14th or June 21st or June 28th or July 5th. or July 12th.

As I said earlier, I'm easy as I don't have social or family commitments, but I appreciate you social butterflies do.

I'll firm up on the date circa 11th January so that we can maximise the amount of people who see this thread and I can get a better feel for which date the majority of people can make.

Thanks for your patience. :thankyou:

28th June weekend would be preferable to me or 5th July .... I am a definate maybe though as need to work on OH for a weekend pass.....lol;)

Back