Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

Sorry not sure what the last means?? I'm a girl and there is most definitely no fella here!! Confused! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh my it may be the blonde in me but I'm confused by the discussion on special days??? Lol forgive me if in being dumb! This was last nights tea! Yum. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426431475.052046.jpg
Today brekkie was melon with yoghurt. Lunch was as in the picture and tea is a steak pie with mash instead of pastry with a tonne of veg!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426431447.454940.jpg

Hahahahahaha ok gotcha now!!! Lol yes to steak no to the second one!!!
Xx

Had such a nice weekend, stuck 100% to plana nd feel rested and ready for the week ahead!!
B-Melon, raspberries, strawberries and muller lite yoghurt
L-Noodles, tuna, 3 x aldi lite triangles (A)
D- Haigs chicken kebabs (syn free) broccoli, asparagus and butternut sqaush i think!! veggies may change
Other- Hifi lite x 2 (B) hulahoops Puft (3.5) and some other treats later all well within syns just undecided!!

Have a fab day everyone and will try and take pics as i keep forgetting!!
Sal
x

Yesterdays tea ended up being a lean steak burger with all sorts of lovely on plan trimmings!! Bbq chicken is now for tonight :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426586128.519155.jpg
Today's plan is
B- melon and strawberries and raspberries and muller lite
L- cous cous with ham and pepper
D- bbq chicken with veggies
Hexa cheese triangles
Hexb hifi lite bars
Snacks pufts, mini fudge bar, Apple and plums
Have a great day
X

Tonight's tea that I remembered to take a photo half way thru!!! Lean chilli kebabs with asparagus and mushrooms was really very yummy!! Again the bbq chicken has been relegated to probs Thursday now!!
Weigh in tomorrow eek!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426622805.795340.jpg

Weigh in tonight!!
When i started i deliberately chose a weigh in time that was in the evening so i didnt starve myself and get an "unnatural" weight.
It means i eat normally throughout the day and dont feel deprived!
So today is
B-melon, strawbs, raspbs, muller lite
L-tomatoes,cucumber,peppers,ham, seafood sticks, beetroot all mixed together with a dairy lea lite triangle (sounds weird when i write it down but is yummy!!!)
D-Haigs stovies with beetroot and broccoli
Hexa- lite cheese triangles Hexb- Hifi lite bars
Snacks- apple, banana, pufts (3.5) mini fdge (3)
Have a great day and will post later on loss hopefully :)
Sal

Thanks zafira! Welcome!
I just weighed in and am 1lb down. Was hoping for a wee bit more but hey ho it's off rather than on!! 1.5lb until my stone award xx

Thanks ladies!! So today is omelette and a bowl of fruit with yoghurt for brekkie. Bbq chicken for lunch with cous cous and half of that for tea as I am out until ten tonight!! Snacks are fruit galore and 2 hifi lite bars for hex b and hexa will be some milk tonight! Have. A great day xxxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426760056.643004.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426760076.430041.jpg

Today's lunch was one of the nicest meals I have eaten!! Cous cous with mange tout and mushrooms and bbq chicken. Delightful!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426806515.641794.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Usual of fruit and yoghurt for brekkie and having a delish subway salad with 1.5syns for honey mustard sauce for lunch! Yum!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426860283.249481.jpg
Sausage and mash for tea!
Hexa cheese of some description! Hexb hifi lite x2
Extras of Apple plum and a mugshot later! Have a fab day all xx

Yummy tea as well!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426883390.736065.jpg free sausages, sweet potato fries, mashed potato, broccoli, onions, sweet potato mash and 2syns of ketchup!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back