Duck, Duck, Duck, Duck, Ducky drop a little stone or eight!

I got mine in pound stretcher but b and m and home bargains still have the old style ones too! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had a great night out avoided the chip shop and had wholemeal toast with my hexa cheese when I got home!! Got undressed half way round the house for some reason!!! Just had slimming world brekkie with hex b of toast to revive myself!!! Ate half before I remembered to take a pic!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429358289.460887.jpg

Lol.. you know it was good night when you get up a question what the heck you got up to when you got home! ;)

Been good today had my fry up and then a cupshot for lunch with some banana bread. Was out for tea tonight had smoked salmon then a beef dish with rice and refused pudding :) a good day but ready for my bed now! Casualty and bed me thinks!! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Cheeky omelette With bacon and mushroom and my hex b and half hex a on the side!!!
Lunch is jacket potato with spinach and tuna and dinner is a campfire stew I cooked overnight ion the slow cooker and it tastes amaze balls!!! Love food!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429431865.221577.jpg

Late lunch after umpiring! Had fridge raiders (2) Apple melon and banana whilst out and an alpen light. Now enjoying this for a couple of Syns of salad cream! Tres yummy!!!

Forgot the picture whoops! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429454881.156717.jpg

Campfire stew salad for lunch!! Yum!! XxImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429528924.524505.jpg

Tikka salmon with jacket potato and hex a of baby bel some cottage cheese and asparagus. Tasty tea!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429550591.304242.jpg

A day out the office yesterday with lots of food prep taken with me!! Food for the day with loads of fruit as well and the view for my lunch!!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429699066.073658.jpg

Another 2lb loss tonight! Very happy with that indeed :) so I need 2.5lb for my stone and half and then 9.5lb to my 2 stone and 10lbs to my club ten. Getting there :) x

Well done! I stayed the same this week, but am happy with that following several blips and a day off plan...lol..

Last edited:
Post weigh in tea of lemon sole with mashed sweet potato and beans! Yum xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429728929.875864.jpg

Breakfast was a plain old omelette! Lunch is a salad with tuna and some cheese cubes :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429791501.840159.jpg

This is also happening daily from today! 2litre bottle filled in morning and finished by night! #promises ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429794153.772393.jpg

And to dinner!!! Campfire stew and sticky veg :)
Yum.
Off to netball game now for some woah body magic, body magic for youuuuuuu!!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429807706.943344.jpg

This is also lunch for today! Breakfast was strawberries banana and Hifi bar as I forgot my yoghurt! Dinner is salmon and veg and snacks are Hifi bar, Apple, babybel (a) and a peperami!! Also going for day two of two litres of water xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429872365.414938.jpg

Looking good! Plenty of water helps for sure and I forget to add a lot of what I drink to my diary..lol..

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1429898285.147818.jpg
Tikka salmon and Thai salmon with broccoli and cauliflower and sweet potato wedges done in fry light garlic!!! Amaze balls!!!!

Back