ducolax done me in

Lol Scaz!

I got told off by my pharmacist when she found out I was only going every 2 or 3 days! She seemed to think it should be everyday!!!! I also thought that as we were ingesting less then we didn't need to go everyday!!! I thought I was doing well!!!

I take fibreclear regularly but have only resorted to Ducolax once - OMG!!! I can only take it when I have a clear run - no work or other commitments!

x

lamo -this forum is HONEST!! Have to say tho...instead of being frightened I feel like buying some dulcolax -see if it does my friday weigh in any good! ;) I'd take a 'spanked' bottom is it meant I got a stone off me in 2 weeks lol

lamo -this forum is HONEST!! Have to say tho...instead of being frightened I feel like buying some dulcolax -see if it does my friday weigh in any good! ;) I'd take a 'spanked' bottom is it meant I got a stone off me in 2 weeks lol

I really don't recommend it, I still feel ill.

ok lol well i took dulcolax last night cause i had bad pain being bunged up ,, omg it hit me in work and i was sick and everything ,,,,

awww -ok - (spanked Roisin) besides just had a bout of vomit and diarrhea (feel better must have purged yik out of me).

Still...s'good to know.

Hope you feel better soon woman. Baby wipes and sudocreme for future dulcolax journeys eh?

oh blimey! i took it in the second week, cos of lack of action, by gum, i felt someone had cleared me out with a flue brush!

Both me and OT had the world falling out of our butts t'other day and we hadnt even had any fibreclear/ducolax! Ive only been twice in the past week and dont feel bunged up at all.

Back