Due Dates!!!

Hi girls,

Is anyone else planning to TTC at christmas time?? :) We have a plan in motion now. ;) Now that my first TOTM has arrived since having Amelia, I'm going to go on the pill this week probably for 6 months which will take me to mid-october...then come off and have a couple of months contraceptive free just to get my cycles back and then hopefully start trying around Christmas time for baby no 2. :) Was just wondering if anyone else was thinking of a similar time-frame? xx

Hmmm last week I would have said defiantly not but am finding myself beginning to think about a little brother or sister for Bella :) how exciting for you Jess, imagine knowing you were pregnant going in to 2015!! xx

Looks like I'm on my own then lol :D Although Nelly... ;) xx

Sarah - you never know...There's a good 8 months between now and December, Tom could come round still :) xx

I'll certainly be looking forward to it. It still gives us at least 17/18 months to enjoy Amelia (and that's if I fell pregnant straight away) and then there would be an 18 months age gap between her and her little brother or sister. :) It took 6 months last time, so I have it in my head it will take about the same amount of time. If it's any sooner then great - if not, then I'm not going to stress. Definitely wanting to be at goal by December so I can be totally comfortable with my body before falling pregnant again. Turns out I was perfectly healthy throughout pregnancy with Amelia, but I just didn't feel as comfortable with my body as I should have done. Plus, you never know what can happen in pregnancy - if I stay at this weight and fall pregnant again, it might not be so smooth sailing next time.

Whenever we all decide to go again it will be very exciting :) and if you decide to stick at the 1 - well that's just as exciting! :) Being a mummy is amazing xx

Well my little one will be 6 months in Dec! Sounds crazy especially when hes not even here yet!!!!

Who knows we may want baby #3 closer this time as i did want this baby closer to Jacob but i needed my knees sorting so my health came first.. xx

I wish Jess!! :D

I don't think we could as we are living with my parents at the moment but if that changes any time soon (fingers crossed!) then yep......we want our babies close together :D xxx

Not to put a downer on your plans .. But having kids closer together .. Is stressful, expensive and very very tiring ! I wish I had waited another year before having my 2nd child as I feel I cut short my alone time with my 1st son - I pushed him harder than I have my youngest son .. Gap between my children 2.5 year and the one I'm pregnant with now is 5 years.. Both boys will be in full time school, I will have time to look after my new baby and hopefully be less stressed than I was with my 2nd son :)

You will have 2 children in nappies etc, perhaps your oldest is not ready for a big bed so you need another cot etc

The stress of having 2 children closer together, both needing you all the day and night .. You have a hard time finding time for you to sleep.. The jealously and fighting when they are younger.. The mess of tiding up after 2 is defiantly harder than after just one child.

My biggest reason is that .. You start to push your oldest child to do things quicker, get dressed by them selves, start using the toilet, tidy up after themselves.. Because when you get to the end of your pregnancy you want your oldest to have achieved theses things as you will not have time to help as much because of the new baby.

You love your baby now and your enjoying watching and being with your currant baby .. Your IN love .. Enjoy your baby and don't be to quick to have them grow up .. Once your tired and stressed with a 2nd baby your older child is not so cute when they tip rice/ flour all over the house .. Your more easily irritable and you will shout more .. It's hard not to because where do you find the time to clean up the mess when the 2nd child is screaming for you.. You still love your oldest child but your not as IN love with them because your so tired and stressed., your less forgiving .. It's hard to admit this but in hind sight waiting a year longer would have been a better choice. But my thoughts were have them close together and I missed being pregnant, and just loved looking after my baby :) didn't think it would be so stressful and how tired and irritable I would feel .. I had no time to relax no time to think about anything apart from kids, house and husband .. Sex forget about it my sleep was so much more important !! But hey I'm out the other side now :)

Not to put a downer on your plans .. But having kids closer together .. Is stressful, expensive and very very tiring ! I wish I had waited another year before having my 2nd child as I feel I cut short my alone time with my 1st son - I pushed him harder than I have my youngest son .. Gap between my children 2.5 year and the one I'm pregnant with now is 5 years.. Both boys will be in full time school, I will have time to look after my new baby and hopefully be less stressed than I was with my 2nd son :)

You will have 2 children in nappies etc, perhaps your oldest is not ready for a big bed so you need another cot etc

The stress of having 2 children closer together, both needing you all the day and night .. You have a hard time finding time for you to sleep.. The jealously and fighting when they are younger.. The mess of tiding up after 2 is defiantly harder than after just one child.

My biggest reason is that .. You start to push your oldest child to do things quicker, get dressed by them selves, start using the toilet, tidy up after themselves.. Because when you get to the end of your pregnancy you want your oldest to have achieved theses things as you will not have time to help as much because of the new baby.

You love your baby now and your enjoying watching and being with your currant baby .. Your IN love .. Enjoy your baby and don't be to quick to have them grow up .. Once your tired and stressed with a 2nd baby your older child is not so cute when they tip rice/ flour all over the house .. Your more easily irritable and you will shout more .. It's hard not to because where do you find the time to clean up the mess when the 2nd child is screaming for you.. You still love your oldest child but your not as IN love with them because your so tired and stressed., your less forgiving .. It's hard to admit this but in hind sight waiting a year longer would have been a better choice. But my thoughts were have them close together and I missed being pregnant, and just loved looking after my baby :) didn't think it would be so stressful and how tired and irritable I would feel .. I had no time to relax no time to think about anything apart from kids, house and husband .. Sex forget about it my sleep was so much more important !! But hey I'm out the other side now :)

i kind of understand where your coming from. Jacob will be turning 3 day before my due date. But i dont agree with the forced growing up. Hes already in a bigboy bed since christmas '12 . currently dry through the days and helps dress himself a lot.
Hes still my baby though.
I know it would be tough with him been younger but better for them growing up in a way personally. but i cant comment on that completely as ive not been/going through it xx

My 2 boys are 2.5 years apart; I started from when he was about 2 - pushing/ stressing him to do things himself ., and when he couldn't/ wouldn't I kept getting irritable .. Perhaps if he'd been 3 - it might have been less stressful for us both. He would have understood/ been ready to do the things I wanted him to do, whereas I think at 2/2.5 years he was just not quite ready. So I feel like I took some of the fun/ pleasure out of his growing up/ as he became upset with me because I was so irritable with him. I took away some of my own joy of being in love with my son.

Maybe not everyone will react the way I did, but for what's it worth enjoy the time with your 1st child, enjoy the bond between you. Let them grow up with you having patience and understanding, not being stressed and irritable, being stressed and irritable doesn't make anyone happy.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, but if my opinion/ advise makes you think a bit more carefully, I'm glad :)

6+4 weeks left for due date... Seems so far away though!!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

6+4 weeks left for due date... Seems so far away though!!

Oh that's not long at all!!
I've got 4+1 weeks left and I can't wait, I want my baby here :)

Oh that's not long at all!!
I've got 4+1 weeks left and I can't wait, I want my baby here :)

Yeh it's kind of going fast but not now! Just want to meet this little one :)

I've been trying to plan my weeks up to keep me busy. x

Well my due date has arrived .
I feel a little disappointed that baby isn't here even though I know I shouldn't be its hard because after my hospital appointment on Monday I had geared myself up for baby coming early .
Anyway trying to stay positive maybe it will surprise me and arrive on time :)
X

Well my due date has arrived . I feel a little disappointed that baby isn't here even though I know I shouldn't be its hard because after my hospital appointment on Monday I had geared myself up for baby coming early . Anyway trying to stay positive maybe it will surprise me and arrive on time :) X

Happy due date lovely!! Baby will be here before you know it xx

I feel a little disappointed that baby isn't here even though I know I shouldn't be its hard because after my hospital appointment on Monday I had geared myself up for baby coming early .
X
Aww I'm sure you haven't got long to wait :)

X

How exciting! Apart from consultant saying you were dilated have you had any indication of baby coming?
I didn't with Jacob so you never know baby could still arrive on due date! Xxx

No jess not really , I went on a walk this morning and was having a few twinges but really low down more in the lady region than the tummy .
Since then I've been on my little sisters trampoline and have played tennis in the garden so a pretty active day!
Hoping something happens in the night but if not I guess il just have to wait a bit longer ! Xxx

Well good luck :D cannot wait for baby announcement!
Did you mention your booked in for induction next week? I can't remember! Xx

Back