Due Dates!!!

We're going to see how we feel when Thomas is one, pregnancy was rubbish for me and the first 12 weeks were HARD lol

As it stands we're gonna ttc from my birthday in June next year so Cole will be 18 months old that month x

Id definitely recommend writing everything down. I dont buy WW journals or anything just a notebook from WHSmith. If I dont its scary how often you can forget to count something in.

aww Danni...thats something I will dread...I found the first bit WAY harder than the end bit...nausea, sickness, the tiredness...

why are we all doing this again?! LOL! I do remember there being a list of horrendous symptoms we were all adding to... the silly amounts of discharge, the odd bleed, etc...maybe we all need to read that and remember what we will be letting ourselves in for :D hahaha xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

aww Danni...thats something I will dread...I found the first bit WAY harder than the end bit...nausea, sickness, the tiredness... why are we all doing this again?! LOL! I do remember there being a list of horrendous symptoms we were all adding to... the silly amounts of discharge, the odd bleed, etc...maybe we all need to read that and remember what we will be letting ourselves in for :D hahaha xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha!! But worth it all! Xx

Haha!! But worth it all! Xx

Definitely :) And although the longest bit of the entire pregnancy is the first few weeks (in my opinion!), it does fly by and the crap feeling is over before you know it :D x I had a lovely "glowy" few months in between where I felt fantastic. Aww I'm so looking forward to us all doing it again at some point. I wonder what our pregnancies will be like compared to our first? xx

Definitely :) And although the longest bit of the entire pregnancy is the first few weeks (in my opinion!), it does fly by and the crap feeling is over before you know it :D x I had a lovely "glowy" few months in between where I felt fantastic. Aww I'm so looking forward to us all doing it again at some point. I wonder what our pregnancies will be like compared to our first? xx

I hope mine is NOTHING like my first. I had constant nausea for 20 weeks, dizziness until about 25 weeks, felt constantly run down, had GD....why do I want to do this again?? Haha.

According to DH I was angry a lot lol :)
Doc said my gall bladder and kidney pains would maybe happen again which scares me :-(

At the moment I'm still traumatised from the last labour and still having complications with the gallstones and gallbladder problems bought on by pregnancy at least as I'm having an op that's one less thing for me to worry about. However I too would love Ben to not be an only child. Luke says he doesn't know if he could watch me go throug it again but I think we will try again once it's safe to do so eg 18 months post section

I'd hope the next pregnancy is easier for me- I wouldn't want to suffer so badly with the sickness like I did this time around. And also the constant heartburn.
However I'd gladly have the same labour, except I'd like to not be so overdue next time! X

At the moment I'm still traumatised from the last labour and still having complications with the gallstones and gallbladder problems bought on by pregnancy at least as I'm having an op that's one less thing for me to worry about. However I too would love Ben to not be an only child. Luke says he doesn't know if he could watch me go throug it again but I think we will try again once it's safe to do so eg 18 months post section

Tom said he didn't want another as he didn't want to see me being poorly the whole pregnancy, plus the crappy long induction then needing forceps and the state I was in when they took Cole away. But not a day goes by where he doesn't suggest a name for our next baby so Luke will probably come round too :) xx

Tom said he didn't want another as he didn't want to see me being poorly the whole pregnancy, plus the crappy long induction then needing forceps and the state I was in when they took Cole away. But not a day goes by where he doesn't suggest a name for our next baby so Luke will probably come round too :) xx

Ha ha bless him.

Paul was traumatised after my labour and after our tough few weeks he was talking about no more babies. I never listened to that. Well last night he was talking about a brother and sister to Oliver so obviously the idea has come back!! I'm in no rush though. Not sure I could cope with two youg babies. Will wait until Oliver is near potty trained and is more independent. So maybe 2/3 years old when baby arrives. You never know though....

Ha ha bless him.

Paul was traumatised after my labour and after our tough few weeks he was talking about no more babies. I never listened to that. Well last night he was talking about a brother and sister to Oliver so obviously the idea has come back!! I'm in no rush though. Not sure I could cope with two youg babies. Will wait until Oliver is near potty trained and is more independent. So maybe 2/3 years old when baby arrives. You never know though....

I've a 3 year gap,, when this on decides to arrive though!! And so far I feel it's going to be a great age gab. Sleeps through, potty trained and just more independent. I can't imagine how it would/could be if he was still in nappies, in his cot and up through the night. Well he is up sometimes on the night be who doesn't!. Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I've a 3 year gap,, when this on decides to arrive though!! And so far I feel it's going to be a great age gab. Sleeps through, potty trained and just more independent. I can't imagine how it would/could be if he was still in nappies, in his cot and up through the night. Well he is up sometimes on the night be who doesn't!. Xx Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

We will see but we want to move house first so can't see us even trying for well over a year if not longer..... 3 year gap between my sister and I and that works just fine. X

Jess<3 - 2nd June - 2nd baby Boy
emma237 - 3rd June (Girl)
lil miss chatterbox - 17th June (Boy)
mrs-s - 18th June (Team Yellow)
Kezzalicious - 29th June (Girl)
jools1986 - 14th July (Team Yellow)
slimming-girl - 24th August (Team Yellow)
tink2011 - 2nd Sept
Pinknails2012 - 11th Sept
angie-bum - 19th Oct
Mis-behave - 28th Oct
Twix - 29th August
hcocker - 9th November
MummySarahE - 29th August (Girl)

Im so excited :D

Congratulations! :) xx

Thanks Hun!! Feels close now. I'm quite organised, having the pram and room ready is making me nervous lol

Aww is it your first?
I remember is felt so strange having pram and room ready! X

It's my first and I'm so nervous as I don't know how to look after a baby.
I will learn as I go I'm sure :)

Yeah there are a lot of us with our first on here, you learn as you go and the advice thread is great for questions xx

Back