Due Dates!!!

Well done on the 3lb loss that's fantastic, i had the GD test and luckily didn't have it, bet it helps you eat healthy though, so you don't need to inject insulin,good luck with it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It wasn't an intentional loss ;) But a loss is a loss and it made me happy. I wasn't eating very well until I found out I have GD. I lived on salt and vinegar squares and sherbert for WEEKS because I couldn't stomach anything else. Then when my appetite came back I got a bit over excited. Haha. I'm on metformin tablets to control it so hopefully they'll start kicking in a bit better so I don't need insulin but if they don't work that's the next step - eek!!!x

Yup. Two hospitals n 16 years apart they got it wrong twice in my sister!!!! Luckily tho as I'm not so convinced I've more creams n whites than pinks so it won't really matter. Unless between now n then I really bond with a girl... Rather than a baby if that makes sense.

It does make sense, i cant imagine what it would have been like if callum would have been a girl, i fell in love the the image id got of my little man, but i wanted him to be a boy so maybe that's why, i bet you could get a sense of loss for the baby you were expecting/ bonding with all those weeks for the baby to be the opposite sex iykwim, even though its the same baby that has been in the womb moving and kicking, im waffling but i know what i mean :)

I haven't got an inkling what this baby is no feeling what so ever, but id like a girl so its one of each but callum wants a brother so i won't mind another boy either, i just can't wait :) x

It wasn't an intentional loss ;) But a loss is a loss and it made me happy. I wasn't eating very well until I found out I have GD. I lived on salt and vinegar squares and sherbert for WEEKS because I couldn't stomach anything else. Then when my appetite came back I got a bit over excited. Haha. I'm on metformin tablets to control it so hopefully they'll start kicking in a bit better so I don't need insulin but if they don't work that's the next step - eek!!!x

Hope the tablets work for you, i hate needles, i don't know how people inject themselves.x

Hope the tablets work for you, i hate needles, i don't know how people inject themselves.x

I think it's more a pen type thing now that you use to inject but I don't fancy the sound of that either!x

It does make sense, i cant imagine what it would have been like if callum would have been a girl, i fell in love the the image id got of my little man, but i wanted him to be a boy so maybe that's why, i bet you could get a sense of loss for the baby you were expecting/ bonding with all those weeks for the baby to be the opposite sex iykwim, even though its the same baby that has been in the womb moving and kicking, im waffling but i know what i mean :) I haven't got an inkling what this baby is no feeling what so ever, but id like a girl so its one of each but callum wants a brother so i won't mind another boy either, i just can't wait :) x[/QUOTE

That's what I wonder. I've kind of bonded with out baby knowing it's one sex. If I give birth to the other sex, I will obviously be happy but I do fear I will upset that I've lost the baby I thought I had. Don't know if that makes sense x

Makes perfect sense, there's a page dedicated to it in my baby book, so it's more common then you think to be slightly disappointed when you get the opposite to what you have bonded with x

It does make sense, i cant imagine what it would have been like if callum would have been a girl, i fell in love the the image id got of my little man, but i wanted him to be a boy so maybe that's why, i bet you could get a sense of loss for the baby you were expecting/ bonding with all those weeks for the baby to be the opposite sex iykwim, even though its the same baby that has been in the womb moving and kicking, im waffling but i know what i mean :) I haven't got an inkling what this baby is no feeling what so ever, but id like a girl so its one of each but callum wants a brother so i won't mind another boy either, i just can't wait :) x[/QUOTE

That's what I wonder. I've kind of bonded with out baby knowing it's one sex. If I give birth to the other sex, I will obviously be happy but I do fear I will upset that I've lost the baby I thought I had. Don't know if that makes sense x

It makes sense to me, even though its the same baby that's always been in the your belly, in your head you imagine the other, its strange but i bet it can affect the people it happens to.x

We've been told boy three times now and at our scan last night they took us a very obvious boy parts photo lol ;) So he's either a he or a very funny looking girl! xxx

I agree with it's kind of like a loss.. my cousin was told girl, had all her room and everything in pink. Even her name picked out to end up delivering a boy!
It took her quite a while to bond with him and to accept shes not getting the girl she thought!

Atm I've no clue what I'm having either... And again either is great, girl as I have s boy but a boy be good as I've got everything so be cheaper lol

It does make sense, i cant imagine what it would have been like if callum would have been a girl, i fell in love the the image id got of my little man, but i wanted him to be a boy so maybe that's why, i bet you could get a sense of loss for the baby you were expecting/ bonding with all those weeks for the baby to be the opposite sex iykwim, even though its the same baby that has been in the womb moving and kicking, im waffling but i know what i mean :)

I haven't got an inkling what this baby is no feeling what so ever, but id like a girl so its one of each but callum wants a brother so i won't mind another boy either, i just can't wait :) x
Makes perfect sense :)

I was convinced I'm having a boy. So when she said girl I was like "are u sure?" She laughed at me n said "yes. Look" n freeze framed the "bits" or lack thereof....
But I was kinda gutted that I didn't hav my not anymore. Still kinda am if am honest. I've not let go of him.
Tho am so far from disappointed to b having a girl. It really doesn't matter either way I'm just thrilled to b finally having my baby that it comes out happy n healthy with 2 heads I won't care. But I do feel a sense of loss...
Makes perfect sense, there's a page dedicated to it in my baby book, so it's more common then you think to be slightly disappointed when you get the opposite to what you have bonded with x
U hav a book?? As in a published one??

I was convinced I'm having a boy. So when she said girl I was like "are u sure?" She laughed at me n said "yes. Look" n freeze framed the "bits" or lack thereof....
But I was kinda gutted that I didn't hav my not anymore. Still kinda am if am honest. I've not let go of him.
Tho am so far from disappointed to b having a girl. It really doesn't matter either way I'm just thrilled to b finally having my baby that it comes out happy n healthy with 2 heads I won't care. But I do feel a sense of loss...

Erm.... With 2 heads?! :/ lol xx

Makes perfect sense :) I was convinced I'm having a boy. So when she said girl I was like "are u sure?" She laughed at me n said "yes. Look" n freeze framed the "bits" or lack thereof.... But I was kinda gutted that I didn't hav my not anymore. Still kinda am if am honest. I've not let go of him. Tho am so far from disappointed to b having a girl. It really doesn't matter either way I'm just thrilled to b finally having my baby that it comes out happy n healthy with 2 heads I won't care. But I do feel a sense of loss... U hav a book?? As in a published one??

Not my personal book, one I bought lol x

I just read with 2 heads and said 'what???' out loud! Colin is looking at me funny lol! xxx

Ha ha ha x ahh I love ya Frances! So innocent :D xx

I imagine that's what i would have been like with callum, from finding out i was having him to the 20 week scan, i just knew he was a boy so i think i would have been a bit gutted if he'd have been a girl, this time because I've got my boy i really don't mind what it is as long as its healthy like you say, hope it doesn't have 2 heads though ;-) :) x

I imagine that's what i would have been like with callum, from finding out i was having him to the 20 week scan, i just knew he was a boy so i think i would have been a bit gutted if he'd have been a girl, this time because I've got my boy i really don't mind what it is as long as its healthy like you say, hope it doesn't have 2 heads though ;-) :) x

Lmao...

Back