Due Dates!!!

Just bumping this list up in case anyone new joins :)

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 6nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out if im team Boyor Girl though! :D

Hi girls can I join in xxx and could someone update please as im on my phone and it won't copy and paste :(

AmyKY (Amy) - 4th February 2014 (Boy)

Hi girls can I join in xxx and could someone update please as im on my phone and it won't copy and paste :( AmyKY (Amy) - 4th February 2014 (Boy)

Congratulations Amy xx

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy
NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 6nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out if im team Boyor Girl though!

Hi girls can I join in xxx and could someone update please as im on my phone and it won't copy and paste :(

AmyKY (Amy) - 4th February 2014 (Boy)

Welcome, and Congrats :D Another Feb baby!!! Ohh it's going to be SUCH an awesome winter with all these little bubbas being born!! :) xx

Welcome Amy :) lots of February babies, hoping mine comes in February and not March!

I know this is nothing to do with due dates but I've had to collect my little boy from school today, he's been sick :( bless him, i hope its not a bug and i don't get it, i hate being sick.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi girlies :) Yey thanks missy1978 for telling me about this, :)

originally my Due date was 24th Jan but then changed to 4th Feb (Also my Birthday :) ) as bubs was measuring small.

Its been months since i was here as i gave up in March but im back now as im 2stone up since leaving SW eeeek.
On the up note ive been back on SW a week and doing the pregnancy plan and i lost 3.5lbs of that in my weigh in yesterday just by healthy eating :) I was honestly expecting to be a 1lb up as im eating loads :)

Heres to all of us ladies for happy and healthy pregnancys :)

I know this is nothing to do with due dates but I've had to collect my little boy from school today, he's been sick :( bless him, i hope its not a bug and i don't get it, i hate being sick.x

Awww i hope its nothing too serious and that he is better soon and also that your ok xxx :( my little man is ill with a chest infection the poor little things. this weather reeks havoc on little ones and us :(

Hi girlies :) Yey thanks missy1978 for telling me about this, :)

originally my Due date was 24th Jan but then changed to 4th Feb (Also my Birthday :) ) as bubs was measuring small.

Its been months since i was here as i gave up in March but im back now as im 2stone up since leaving SW eeeek.
On the up note ive been back on SW a week and doing the pregnancy plan and i lost 3.5lbs of that in my weigh in yesterday just by healthy eating :) I was honestly expecting to be a 1lb up as im eating loads :)

Heres to all of us ladies for happy and healthy pregnancys :)
Amazing loss.. Well done you.. Its hard to climb back on the wagon.. Especially when you'll never have a better excuse to eat crap.. but its also the best reason to eat healthy to ensure baby is getting good nutritious food..
How exciting Bubs is due on yer bday.. :)

Hi girlies :) Yey thanks missy1978 for telling me about this, :) originally my Due date was 24th Jan but then changed to 4th Feb (Also my Birthday :) ) as bubs was measuring small. Its been months since i was here as i gave up in March but im back now as im 2stone up since leaving SW eeeek. On the up note ive been back on SW a week and doing the pregnancy plan and i lost 3.5lbs of that in my weigh in yesterday just by healthy eating :) I was honestly expecting to be a 1lb up as im eating loads :) Heres to all of us ladies for happy and healthy pregnancys :)

No worries, good to see you here!

Well done on your loss and how exciting is that, being due on your birthday! xxx

Awww i hope its nothing too serious and that he is better soon and also that your ok xxx :( my little man is ill with a chest infection the poor little things. this weather reeks havoc on little ones and us :(

Hope your little man is better soon too, mine has just been sick again so i think its a bug :( I've got my flu jab and whooping cough jab tonight, so hope i don't catch it because I've got my head ready for the jabs ( hate needles). Well done on the loss :) x

sorry to hear your little ones are ill, hope they are both on the mend soon.

Amy thats a great loss :)

Feb really does seem to be a busy time for lots of us on here, I wonder how many of the babes will actually be born in Feb!?

hi & welcome Amy!

well done on your loss, ive been doing horrific since been pregnant :/

Back