Due Dates!!!

i feel SO bad with it too :/

i had knee surgery in March and gained some when i was back on my feet. Think it was because we ate out so much with been able to walk lol. so i was 8lb been back to my lowest but then found out i was pregnant. From then ive gained 14.5lb since been pregnant!! :eek::eek: ive known for 6 weeks now x

I've gained 21.5lbs so far eek! I really need to do a proper shop and get back on it I liked the way I looked before I got pregnant and didn't mind photos being taken, I don't want to be hiding from the camera when she's comes out, I want her to have memories!!

not far from you weight gain wise lol. yeah im hoping to even it out alittle now!

not far from you weight gain wise lol. yeah im hoping to even it out alittle now!

I gained that very quickly and now it's even itself out so I suppose it isn't so terrible, still bad though!

hi & welcome Amy!

well done on your loss, ive been doing horrific since been pregnant :/

I really have been doing horrific as well, i basically ate what i wanted and that was usually loads of cheese pizza and biscuits, crisps etc no wonder i put up so much.
but saying that i wont deprive myself, ill try to eat healthily 99% of the time then have my treats on occasion :):):) we have to be rewarded for growing mini humans inside of us :):):)

Now for dinner... a fab stew in the slowcooker and im drooling looooool ill put the spuds on in an hr or so.

what is on the menu for you guys? im lazy this grub will last 2 days :p got to love one pot dinners :)

Had a good week last week but this week I just can't stop eating chocolate, it's giving me terrible heartburn too but I can't stop myself! Such a pig :/
I've gained 1 stone 4lbs since 8 week booking appointment.

I really have been doing horrific as well, i basically ate what i wanted and that was usually loads of cheese pizza and biscuits, crisps etc no wonder i put up so much.
but saying that i wont deprive myself, ill try to eat healthily 99% of the time then have my treats on occasion :):):) we have to be rewarded for growing mini humans inside of us :):):)

Now for dinner... a fab stew in the slowcooker and im drooling looooool ill put the spuds on in an hr or so.

what is on the menu for you guys? im lazy this grub will last 2 days :p got to love one pot dinners :)

I put on a beef stew in the slow cooker today too :)
Tho I had nandos but oh enjoyed it :)

I really have been doing horrific as well, i basically ate what i wanted and that was usually loads of cheese pizza and biscuits, crisps etc no wonder i put up so much. but saying that i wont deprive myself, ill try to eat healthily 99% of the time then have my treats on occasion :):):) we have to be rewarded for growing mini humans inside of us :):):) Now for dinner... a fab stew in the slowcooker and im drooling looooool ill put the spuds on in an hr or so. what is on the menu for you guys? im lazy this grub will last 2 days :p got to love one pot dinners :)

We just had stew tonight as well: root veg, pearl barley, potato and Quorn chicken. Was v tasty, this was the second night of it and it was lovely not to have to cook ;) I did then spoil it slightly by having half a garlic bread but it was a BGTY low fat garlic bread so that's ok right? ;)

We just had stew tonight as well: root veg, pearl barley, potato and Quorn chicken. Was v tasty, this was the second night of it and it was lovely not to have to cook ;) I did then spoil it slightly by having half a garlic bread but it was a BGTY low fat garlic bread so that's ok right? ;)
of course ;) it was the better choice lol

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy
NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 6nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out if im team Boyor Girl though!

Girls will someone add me to the list for 20th Dec...team yellow :D Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Done :)

I was convinced you were due before me - that makes me still first on the list - eek! xxx

beat me to it Missy! lol x

beat me to it Missy! lol x

Sorry lol, am still in bed and in need of occupying! It's taking my mind off the stupid pelvis so all's good ;) xxx

14th July! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Updated list: xx

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy
NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 6nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out if im team Boy or Girl though!

Back