Due Dates!!!

Wonder if out babies will be born to match the list?

My hubby thinks I'll be early, but i was 3days late with my boy so i doubt I'll be early, as long as im not giving birth on Christmas day I'll be happy, im due the Friday as schools go back the Monday after, so id like baby to come a bit early so my little lad can spend some time with us before school starts.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Probably not. I can see you and Laura having yours before me tbh!

I'm hoping ours comes early. Tom and his Mum think December 20th. Will find out more tomorrow hopefully :)

I'm hoping ours comes early. Tom and his Mum think December 20th. Will find out more tomorrow hopefully :)

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that I'll be waiting now. I think you'll definitely have yours before me.

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 6nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out if im team Boy or Girl though!
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy
NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014 (Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)
Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

this has nothing to do with due dates but I've had my midwife appointment today, im 34+3 weeks and the baby is 3/5 engaged, I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there but didn't expect it to be that far down, midwife said i will probably not go over my dates and i could be early because its laid in a good position birth, its been head down with its back to my front and its little bum in my ribs for weeks but its just hit home with it being engaged that I've not got long left any way and now could go early, aarrhhh its exciting but im nervous too :) x

How exciting! You could end up with a baby before I do at this rate, mind you I think half the known universe will the way I feel at the moment lol ;) It's good to know that little one is moving in the right direction though and planning his/her escape xxx

im no-where near ready, I've got all the baby essentials but hubby is decorating the stairs at the mo, he's a carpet fitter so is mega busy in the run up to xmas and he's stressing thinking he won't get it done in time, he's glossing as i write this lol, he also thinks he will only be able to have a day or 2 off if i have it early, he is planning a week off in Jan when im due, he's self employed so has to grab the work when he can. im in pain though at night and feel so much pressure down there, it feels like the little head in in my privates lol. It will come when it comes. How are you two feeling? we are the first 3on the list aren't we? watch me be two weeks over and have to be induced lol.xx

im no-where near ready, I've got all the baby essentials but hubby is decorating the stairs at the mo, he's a carpet fitter so is mega busy in the run up to xmas and he's stressing thinking he won't get it done in time, he's glossing as i write this lol, he also thinks he will only be able to have a day or 2 off if i have it early, he is planning a week off in Jan when im due, he's self employed so has to grab the work when he can. im in pain though at night and feel so much pressure down there, it feels like the little head in in my privates lol. It will come when it comes. How are you two feeling? xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Let's hope baby stays in for you then so you can have a good bit of time off together :)

I'm ok, just getting fed up now! Under three weeks until due date and I doubt he'll come early. Last midwife appt (last tues) he was 1/5 engaged but I think I've dropped a bit more since then. I'm getting a lot of pressure and pain in my back and at the bottom of my bump but not sure how much of that is baby and how much is the SPD!

So yeah, ready to be done ;) xxx

Let's hope baby stays in for you then so you can have a good bit of time off together :)

I'm ok, just getting fed up now! Under three weeks until due date and I doubt he'll come early. Last midwife appt (last tues) he was 1/5 engaged but I think I've dropped a bit more since then. I'm getting a lot of pressure and pain in my back and at the bottom of my bump but not sure how much of that is baby and how much is the SPD!

it gets hard to just move about at the end of the pregnancy doesn't it, it could be the SPD and the baby giving you double the pain and discomfort, hope baby comes soon for you. i hope i don't go over but want to get Christmas day and boxing day over with if i can, before i go into labour but its baby that decides it not us isn't it. xx

Sarah, I've just been looking at my green preg notes and it says its what the midwife can feel so 5/5 is not engaged at all and 1/5 is nearly all engaged so you are nearly there :) it tells you behind the growth chart they have stuck in.x

Back