Due Dates!!!

I'm doing alright. Ready for the baby to come soon though, pressure is getting intense and I do not look attractive getting up and down from the sitting position lol

lol, i know what you mean about trying to get up, i feel like an old woman, especially when i read my son a bedtime story sat on his low car bed, he's only 4 and he's laughing at me trying to get back up. He also said to me the other day " mum i know you've got a big belly because you've got a baby in there but why is your bum big too?" Haha the little monkey! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sarah, I've just been looking at my green preg notes and it says its what the midwife can feel so 5/5 is not engaged at all and 1/5 is nearly all engaged so you are nearly there :) it tells you behind the growth chart they have stuck in.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sadly I t's definitely 1/5, it says 4/5 in my notes so I translated it. I'm pretty sure it's more than that now a week later - at least I hope so anyway! xxx

its hard isn't it because i want him at home with us but need him to be at work for the pennies.x

Well it's only new for us. He only went out on his own late this year after he'd been made redundant. So far he's been kept super busy so he's been lucky. But does mean limited time off cum bubs arrival

Sadly I t's definitely 1/5, it says 4/5 in my notes so I translated it. I'm pretty sure it's more than that now a week later - at least I hope so anyway! xxx

oh i got giddy for you, but like you say he's moved down so he's on his way.xx

this has nothing to do with due dates but I've had my midwife appointment today, im 34+3 weeks and the baby is 3/5 engaged, I've been feeling a lot of pressure down there but didn't expect it to be that far down, midwife said i will probably not go over my dates and i could be early because its laid in a good position birth, its been head down with its back to my front and its little bum in my ribs for weeks but its just hit home with it being engaged that I've not got long left any way and now could go early, aarrhhh its exciting but im nervous too :) x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh wow how exciting. Sounds like your little one will be coming to see you sooner rather than later x

Ooh babies are coming!!

So tomorrow is December which means this month we have two babies due :) Sarah and Laura's! With a good possibility that Sarah Lou and Sazbirl (another Sarah lol) could have theirs too :D
How exciting?? xx

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013
(Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Eek so exciting!! I'm hoping ours does end up a 2013 baby now, fingers crossed.
We'll need to start a new list as and when babies are born with their names and birthdays etc :)

Eek so exciting!! I'm hoping ours does end up a 2013 baby now, fingers crossed.
We'll need to start a new list as and when babies are born with their names and birthdays etc :)

Oooh yes! Names, Birthdays, Weight at birth etc :D xx

I'm going for four December babies :D Can't believe it's so close now after waiting so long! xxx

Happy Due month Sarah and Laura!!! And a possible due month for the other two Sarah's!! :) xx

everyone i see says, " oh hasn't your bump dropped" "you'll never go 5 weeks" " couple of weeks at most". its exciting but im getting nervous, keep wondering when it will be, officially 33 days to go :) x

everyone i see says, " oh hasn't your bump dropped" "you'll never go 5 weeks" " couple of weeks at most". its exciting but im getting nervous, keep wondering when it will be, officially 33 days to go :) x

I keep getting similar lol! Had loads of people mention that I've dropped quite a bit in the last few weeks... One of the girls at work was always convinced that I'd go a week early, let's see if she's right! I'm hoping for something to happen either this week or next tbh but on the other hand the little dude does seem to be quite comfy in here ;) xxx

wonder when it will happen for us, I've been so uncomfortable today,.im getting ready now.x

How exciting for all the December babies!!

Come on December bubbas! Come out now ;) :) xx

Back