Due Dates!!!

Viktor and Rolf - it smells a bit like Lush American Cream conditioner to me and I adore that smell! You can get it in Debenhams and the like :) The only other ones I wear are Lush perfumes - Vanillary being my favourite as I wore it on my wedding day and Black Phoenix Alchemy oils (they're pure perfume oils that you have to import from the US). There's one called Rose Red which is the most perfect rose scent. Best thing about it is you can use it in the bath or in a burner too as it's just the oil with no alcohol. I have a few different scents but had to stop buying them when pennies got tight :(

They sound nice, although I'm not a fan of rose scents. My mum got me a true rose Yankee for Christmas and it was horrible. In fact I gave it to my step mum ;-)

Do we think chocolate might be beneficial for starting labour? I'm fancying a lot of galaxy this evening!

Thank you I'll keep an eye out online for them, saying that though can we burn them with a baby in the house? I've always got incense burning but I'm guessing the smell and smoke might be too much for a baby! alien is beautiful it's the only perfume I know that sticks around all day, on my wedding day, I put it on at 9am and even though it was a hot and sweaty June day I could still smell it in the evening! X

These aren't too bad:

http://www.pure-light.co.uk/fragranced-simmering-crystals-200-gram-packet-p-72.html

They sound nice, although I'm not a fan of rose scents. My mum got me a true rose Yankee for Christmas and it was horrible. In fact I gave it to my step mum ;-)

Lol! I didn't like that one either, too powdery. I'm a bit specific with rose scents, they have to be good and really fresh smelling. ;)

Do we think chocolate might be beneficial for starting labour? I'm fancying a lot of galaxy this evening!

Ew couldn't eat the stuff, I'm a Cadbury girl! Worth a try though!!

when i picked my son up from school and was driving home, i had the most painful strongest ligament pain ever, it was on my right side really low, it took my breath, it hurt when i steered the car and lasted longer than any other ligament pain I've had, and baby was moving into the pain it hurt, since then I've had period pain and low back pain, baby is moving though, has anyone else had this? i hope its not things starting, i am only 35+4 days and want to get to 37 before baby makes an appearance so its not premature.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

when i picked my son up from school and was driving home, i had the most painful strongest ligament pain ever, it was on my right side really low, it took my breath, it hurt when i steered the car and lasted longer than any other ligament pain I've had, and baby was moving into the pain it hurt, since then I've had period pain and low back pain, baby is moving though, has anyone else had this? i hope its not things starting, i am only 35+4 days and want to get to 37 before baby makes an appearance so its not premature.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had quite a lot of pain today in fits and starts. Had period pain and back ache earlier which has gone off a bit now so not sure if it was just how I was sitting? I keep getting odd twinges still though and lots of pressure in my bum. My bump was tightening up around the top too, like BH only higher than I normally get them? That seems to have stopped now though. Baby has been very active throughout...

I hope it's not starting off yet for you - baby needs to stay cooking! In my case, I really hope it is starting off lol! xxx

I've had quite a lot of pain today in fits and starts. Had period pain and back ache earlier which has gone off a bit now so not sure if it was just how I was sitting? I keep getting odd twinges still though and lots of pressure in my bum. My bump was tightening up around the top too, like BH only higher than I normally get them? That seems to have stopped now though. Baby has been very active throughout...

I hope it's not starting off yet for you - baby needs to stay cooking! In my case, I really hope it is starting off lol! xxx

yeah i hope its starting for you, :) i need another week or so, i haven't had braxton hicks with this preg or with callum so not sure what they feel like, maybe that was one in the car, but i thought it tightened your bump? mine wasn't like that, hope baby is starting his exit for you Sarah.xx

The walking up the stairs is very common in the hospital i'm attending.. Everytime we go there ladies in their PJ's looking not very relaxed ha ha ha...
Jonathan was slagging them off to his Mam one day saying how they must be bored out of their heads as they spend their time walking up n down the stairs.. Then she told him there was most likely in labour n doing it to move things along.. N now he gets the lift up ha ha ha ha ha

Eeeeeeeeee....cant wait for all the babies to start arriving!! Then it means its not long to my turn too! :D:D

C'MON THE BABIES :D

Eeeeeeeeee....cant wait for all the babies to start arriving!! Then it means its not long to my turn too! :D:D C'MON THE BABIES :D

Yes please! I'm so uncomfortable today, it's no fun. Hurry up little dude!

Hi Everyone, Is it OK if I join you all? I am now 14 weeks pregnant and due in June :)

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013
(Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
emma237 3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Hi Everyone, Is it OK if I join you all? I am now 14 weeks pregnant and due in June :)

(Boy!)

(Boy)
(no idea)
(team secret!)

(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
(Team Yellow)

(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
emma237 3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
Hello and welcome :) Congratz on your BFP :)

Hi Everyone, Is it OK if I join you all? I am now 14 weeks pregnant and due in June :) Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!) Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow) Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow) Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise) JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy) Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea) Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!) Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl) PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl) Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral) Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014 (Team Yellow) Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy) Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl) Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow) Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex! emma237 3rd June 2014 (Team Yellow for now) jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Emma xx

Hey Emma and congratulations :) xx

Congrats Emma!

Come on babies....we need to start seeing some BA posts....people are getting impatient! I can't wait to see what order these babies arrive in! :)

(Boy!)

(Boy)
(no idea)
(team secret!)

(Girl)
(Team Yellow)

(Team Yellow)
Jess&lt;3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
emma237 3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)

congratulations Emma.x

Congrats Emma :-D xx

Back