Due Dates!!!

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 . I'll be finding out the sex!
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

First person to have a baby starts the thread! Race you Laura!

It's a great idea though, will be fab to share our birth stories and experiences for everyone else to follow :) xxx

Aw jealous you're all getting your babies so soon! June seems ages away! x

Aww it will soon fly by trust me :) xxx

I'm 30 weeks today and was just sitting here thinking OMG I'm having a baby in like 10 weeks, I just can't wait to meet her :-D

I'm 30 weeks today and was just sitting here thinking OMG I'm having a baby in like 10 weeks, I just can't wait to meet her :-D

I know the feeling :D I'm 2 days behind u and I can't wait !!! Hehehe xx

I've got a personal question for all you mum's to be... its a bit embarrassing but are you all planning on shaving and neatening your lady parts up? i haven't been able to see mine for months so its gone a bit wild lol, im a hairy person anyway lol(don't i sound lovely) and got dark hair so it looks worse, it looks like spiders legs sticking out of the sides if my knickers, when i used to shave before i got too big i always got shaving rash and im worried that if i attempt to shave it so i don't look like a gorilla giving birth, ill get the rash and then the maternity pads will irritate it more when i put them on, id have to try and shave when i first go into labour because it grows that fast i have stubble the next day if i did it any earlier and then would be sore from the rash to do it again lol. my hubby has told me to leave it but im so embarrassed its really overgrown growing down sides of bikini line and everything, so just wondered if any of you guys are just going in looking like something out of the 70's or the zoo ;-) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got a personal question for all you mum's to be... its a bit embarrassing but are you all planning on shaving and neatening your lady parts up? i haven't been able to see mine for months so its gone a bit wild lol, im a hairy person anyway lol(don't i sound lovely) and got dark hair so it looks worse, it looks like spiders legs sticking out of the sides if my knickers, when i used to shave before i got too big i always got shaving rash and im worried that if i attempt to shave it so i don't look like a gorilla giving birth, ill get the rash and then the maternity pads will irritate it more when i put them on, id have to try and shave when i first go into labour because it grows that fast i have stubble the next day if i did it any earlier and then would be sore from the rash to do it again lol. my hubby has told me to leave it but im so embarrassed its really overgrown growing down sides of bikini line and everything, so just wondered if any of you guys are just going in looking like something out of the 70's or the zoo ;-) x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I definitely need to do some tidying!! I think I'm gonna have to get in front of a mirror to see what I'm doing though. I'm usually ok with shaving and, with me being induced early, I'll have time to get it done before I go in hopefully. I think I might cut it quite short then just tidy up the edges and bottom. Was thinking of going for a wax but I need to wear a pad most days due to excess 'stuff' down there (as most of us have found!) so don't really fancy someone messing down there just for the sake of a wax ;-) x

I've got a personal question for all you mum's to be... its a bit embarrassing but are you all planning on shaving and neatening your lady parts up? i haven't been able to see mine for months so its gone a bit wild lol, im a hairy person anyway lol(don't i sound lovely) and got dark hair so it looks worse, it looks like spiders legs sticking out of the sides if my knickers, when i used to shave before i got too big i always got shaving rash and im worried that if i attempt to shave it so i don't look like a gorilla giving birth, ill get the rash and then the maternity pads will irritate it more when i put them on, id have to try and shave when i first go into labour because it grows that fast i have stubble the next day if i did it any earlier and then would be sore from the rash to do it again lol. my hubby has told me to leave it but im so embarrassed its really overgrown growing down sides of bikini line and everything, so just wondered if any of you guys are just going in looking like something out of the 70's or the zoo ;-) x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I has exactly the same dilemma. I think I'm going to use a mirror and tidy it up a bit but quite frankly it will have to stay a tamed jungle because I'm not waxing and not like I know when I'll be going into labour. Hoping I won't care by the time comes x

Promise you will not care how much hair is down there when you're in labor!

Ill be having a c section so just be shaving the top area like they tell you to do.
I wouldn't want shaving rash and sore bits from birth! If you really want to why do you just trim abit with scissors x

Promise you will not care how much hair is down there when you're in labor! Ill be having a c section so just be shaving the top area like they tell you to do. I wouldn't want shaving rash and sore bits from birth! If you really want to why do you just trim abit with scissors x

I did the scissors thing the other day - it all looks much less offensive now ;) I daren't shave - can't see a bloody thing! I was going to try cream but apparently you can have funny reactions to it while you're pregnant and I don't want chemical burns to the foof lol! x

i have thought about trimming with scissors but it still looks ridiculous, i left it to grow when i had my son because of the same problem, but i seem to be more hairy this time I'll be so embarrassed, bit ill be all on saving my legs in labour nevermind the nether regions that i can't see :) thanks guys im glad its not just me :) x

I've got a personal question for all you mum's to be... its a bit embarrassing but are you all planning on shaving and neatening your lady parts up? i haven't been able to see mine for months so its gone a bit wild lol, im a hairy person anyway lol(don't i sound lovely) and got dark hair so it looks worse, it looks like spiders legs sticking out of the sides if my knickers, when i used to shave before i got too big i always got shaving rash and im worried that if i attempt to shave it so i don't look like a gorilla giving birth, ill get the rash and then the maternity pads will irritate it more when i put them on, id have to try and shave when i first go into labour because it grows that fast i have stubble the next day if i did it any earlier and then would be sore from the rash to do it again lol. my hubby has told me to leave it but im so embarrassed its really overgrown growing down sides of bikini line and everything, so just wondered if any of you guys are just going in looking like something out of the 70's or the zoo ;-) x

I got a lady shave n will sit in front of the mirror n tame it. Def won't b shaving r waxing.

Lol, I all of a sudden can't see down there and hate shaving anyway so have been using boyfriends clippers and was really quick and easy! No rash etc, I guess the same effect as a bikini shaver/trimmer?? x

Back