Due Dates!!!

Just 2 days behind? Yours is a baby girl too right? So exciting :-D xx

Yep! Am 30 weeks tomorrow and due 16th feb with a little girl too! :) then Frances is on 20th with a girl!! Xx

does it give a close shave or does it leave stubble, i might buy myself a lady shave its just to do my bikini line and top bit.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I kinda just keep it short now... Respectable lets say lol
Wouldn't be as close as shaving obviously but better than untamed
Oh the joys.........

Lol I havnt been able to see down there or anything so the other week for the first time hubby actually trimmed down there for me :D lol!! Shows how comfortable we are with each other hehe

I will probably get him to do it again another 1 or 2 times before I go into labour :p

Lol I havnt been able to see down there or anything so the other week for the first time hubby actually trimmed down there for me :D lol!! Shows how comfortable we are with each other hehe

I will probably get him to do it again another 1 or 2 times before I go into labour :p

I've asked my hubby to do mine and he said no chance! Haha he should do it, he got me in this predicament lol, he might have to though if im in labour and can't concentrate, mum had to shave my legs when i was in labour with my boy while hubby was on his way home, can't believe I've got it all to do again :) x

Girls honest to god the midwife will not think a thing about how your girl bits look. As a nurse I couldn't tell you that I thought anything about anyones bits! Don't fret. After baby comes you can go all out and make her lovely but I really really wouldn't worry for labour. It'll definately be the last thing on your mind come the big day too xx

Girls honest to god the midwife will not think a thing about how your girl bits look. As a nurse I couldn't tell you that I thought anything about anyones bits! Don't fret. After baby comes you can go all out and make her lovely but I really really wouldn't worry for labour. It'll definately be the last thing on your mind come the big day too xx

i keep thinking the midwife see's allsorts but its still embarrassing to go in with a big hairy bush :) and I've got a skintag on the skin at the side of my flaps it grew when i was preg the first time but was only little the midwife said it would have been my hormones that caused it, well it went really tiny after birth and i couldn't even see it when i looked for it, so i left it, now im preg again and its chuffing massive i bet its about 15mm long, im so embarrassed they are gonna think what the hell have we got here lol, like you say i might not care how it looks on the day, i can't remember feeling embarrassed the first time but i wasn't as hairy with a giant skintag then lol.x

I kinda just keep it short now... Respectable lets say lol Wouldn't be as close as shaving obviously but better than untamed Oh the joys.........

I did until my belly got too big and now, well who knows what it's like!! Bf wouldn't ever say anything. He isn't like that and wouldn't care either.

I did until my belly got too big and now, well who knows what it's like!! Bf wouldn't ever say anything. He isn't like that and wouldn't care either.

Ha ha Penny it's been so long since he's seen down there (never mind me lol) he wouldn't kno either lol

been to the midwife, she said baby is fully engaged, she said the only way it can get lower is when its coming out, and that she thinks it could be here before Christmas, and was making sure I've got my bag packed and that i know the signs of labour, hubby was freaking out because he's so busy at work (carpet fitter) so would only be able to have a couple of days off, he says I've got to cross my legs lol. im nervous about the birth, think its worse because its my second so i know what to expect lol, but im so excited, I've had a nostril and groin swab to check for mrsa before i go into hospital, has anyone else had that at their 36 week check? xx

been to the midwife, she said baby is fully engaged, she said the only way it can get lower is when its coming out, and that she thinks it could be here before Christmas, and was making sure I've got my bag packed and that i know the signs of labour, hubby was freaking out because he's so busy at work (carpet fitter) so would only be able to have a couple of days off, he says I've got to cross my legs lol. im nervous about the birth, think its worse because its my second so i know what to expect lol, but im so excited, I've had a nostril and groin swab to check for mrsa before i go into hospital, has anyone else had that at their 36 week check? xx

How exciting! :) xx

I had my mrsa swabs done at my 20 week scan xx

been to the midwife, she said baby is fully engaged, she said the only way it can get lower is when its coming out, and that she thinks it could be here before Christmas, and was making sure I've got my bag packed and that i know the signs of labour, hubby was freaking out because he's so busy at work (carpet fitter) so would only be able to have a couple of days off, he says I've got to cross my legs lol. im nervous about the birth, think its worse because its my second so i know what to expect lol, but im so excited, I've had a nostril and groin swab to check for mrsa before i go into hospital, has anyone else had that at their 36 week check? xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My midwife didn't even check baby's position at my 35 week appointment, let alone do any swabbing. I've only ever had the swabs done as a pre op before my laparoscopy and never heard of them doing it before anything else. X

Not had anything done to do with MRSA! Not sure if I should be worried now? :/

Back