Due Dates!!!

From what I can gather I think they swab people who work in the healthcare profession my friend had hers done. But it's always something you can ask about x

she said it is precautionary, they believe its coming from people that have the germ before they go into hospital and not coming from there but being spread when they get there because they had it before.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

been to the midwife, she said baby is fully engaged, she said the only way it can get lower is when its coming out, and that she thinks it could be here before Christmas, and was making sure I've got my bag packed and that i know the signs of labour, hubby was freaking out because he's so busy at work (carpet fitter) so would only be able to have a couple of days off, he says I've got to cross my legs lol. im nervous about the birth, think its worse because its my second so i know what to expect lol, but im so excited, I've had a nostril and groin swab to check for mrsa before i go into hospital, has anyone else had that at their 36 week check? xx

Morning hun...
OMG how fricken exciting... :eek: Hopefully its at least a few days before Christmas if then so you can be enjoying Christmas with your other LO (sorry, I dunno if its a little boy or girl :( )or a few days after.. xxx

How exciting! Sounds like it won't be long!

Morning hun...
OMG how fricken exciting... :eek: Hopefully its at least a few days before Christmas if then so you can be enjoying Christmas with your other LO (sorry, I dunno if its a little boy or girl :( )or a few days after.. xxx

he's a boy, and yeah i want to be with him on xmas eve/day because he's so excited its magical at his age (4) i don't want to miss it, i said to Carl (hubby) that if its gonna come before xmas then id like it to come soon so we can be a bit settled by Christmas day, if not then i want it to wait till after boxing day :) if only we could order them to come on the day we want lol.x

he's a boy, and yeah i want to be with him on xmas eve/day because he's so excited its magical at his age (4) i don't want to miss it, i said to Carl (hubby) that if its gonna come before xmas then id like it to come soon so we can be a bit settled by Christmas day, if not then i want it to wait till after boxing day :) if only we could order them to come on the day we want lol.x

Aww.. I thought it was a boy alright.. But didn't wana say just in case... And now, the very observant me has just noticed he's in your profile pic!! DOH!!
Yes.. Well send an email and tell baby to arrive this week or wait til at least the 26th... Def the best age for Santa.. I bet he's counting the sleeps til Santa arrives.. Cuteness..

just had a phone call off my doc, my blood from midwife appointment yesterday have come back abnormal, I've had itchy hands and feet on Friday so midwife took some extra blood to check for that OC and its come back abnormal, so I've got to go to hospital to be checked tomorrow at 1pm. I've read up about it and it says they induce some woman early because if the risk of stillbirth, im scared :( hope baby will be ok.x

just had a phone call off my doc, my blood from midwife appointment yesterday have come back abnormal, I've had itchy hands and feet on Friday so midwife took some extra blood to check for that OC and its come back abnormal, so I've got to go to hospital to be checked tomorrow at 1pm. I've read up about it and it says they induce some woman early because if the risk of stillbirth, im scared :( hope baby will be ok.x

Oh Hun x as easy as is it for me to say this try not to panic. You'll be in the best hands - they will look after you and baby whatever the abnormal blood means. You'll be fine xx if you want some more advice go on the preggie advice thread... We have susie (who is a midwife) on there - she might be able to help xxxx

just had a phone call off my doc, my blood from midwife appointment yesterday have come back abnormal, I've had itchy hands and feet on Friday so midwife took some extra blood to check for that OC and its come back abnormal, so I've got to go to hospital to be checked tomorrow at 1pm. I've read up about it and it says they induce some woman early because if the risk of stillbirth, im scared :( hope baby will be ok.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I once saw this on a midwife type program and they did the same there. Baby was absolutely fine. Must be scary for you though, Hun. From what you said earlier baby is getting ready to come so if they do induce you it means you get Christmas with both your little ones.
I think the fact that they say risk of stillbirth is the main scary thing. They've told me that too with my diabetes so I'm being induced early. I think it's more precautionary than anything.
Big hugs and hope everything goes ok tomorrow xx

Oh Hun x as easy as is it for me to say this try not to panic. You'll be in the best hands - they will look after you and baby whatever the abnormal blood means. You'll be fine xx if you want some more advice go on the preggie advice thread... We have susie (who is a midwife) on there - she might be able to help xxxx

thanks, im gonna go try and find this thread you've told me about.x

I once saw this on a midwife type program and they did the same there. Baby was absolutely fine. Must be scary for you though, Hun. From what you said earlier baby is getting ready to come so if they do induce you it means you get Christmas with both your little ones.
I think the fact that they say risk of stillbirth is the main scary thing. They've told me that too with my diabetes so I'm being induced early. I think it's more precautionary than anything.
Big hugs and hope everything goes ok tomorrow xx

yeah i think its precautionary too, well i hope so. hope your induction goes well.x

just had a phone call off my doc, my blood from midwife appointment yesterday have come back abnormal, I've had itchy hands and feet on Friday so midwife took some extra blood to check for that OC and its come back abnormal, so I've got to go to hospital to be checked tomorrow at 1pm. I've read up about it and it says they induce some woman early because if the risk of stillbirth, im scared :( hope baby will be ok.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm sure you'll be fine hun, sounds like they have it all in hand and you're being well looked after. I know someone who had it with both her pregnancies - she was induced early both times but her babies were absolutely fine. Let us know how you get on. xxx

thanks, im gonna go try and find this thread you've told me about.x

It's just on the main pregnancy forum honey x susie is fab on there xxx

Good luck Saz hope everything will be ok.
As Frances said if they were really worried they would have had you in last night xx

Good luck today, let us know how you get on x

Good luck saz xxx

Back