Due Dates!!!

thanks everyone, ill come back on when i know more once I've been to the hospital.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck xxx

good luck hope goes well x

thanks everyone, ill come back on when i know more once I've been to the hospital.x

Hope your ok Saz?? Xx

hi everyone,

I've got something wrong with my liver, the doc says the levelof bile salts should be between 30 -130 and mine are over 260, they have taken more blood to see that its not a viral infection or hepatitis etc she said they are ruling other stuff out, and if it is oc like she thinks then the only way to get rid of it is to have the baby, I've got to have a sweep on Friday then go back Monday for more blood took and hopefully a liver scan if they can fit me in but I've got to have one before i have the baby & im booked in to be induced on Saturday 21st, i really hope it will be over and done with for xmas eve, i want to be at home with my little mister for xmas, they have put me on them tablets to help the bile salts go away.x

hi everyone, I've got something wrong with my liver, the doc says the levelof bile salts should be between 30 -130 and mine are over 260, they have taken more blood to see that its not a viral infection or hepatitis etc she said they are ruling other stuff out, and if it is oc like she thinks then the only way to get rid of it is to have the baby, I've got to have a sweep on Friday then go back Monday for more blood took and hopefully a liver scan if they can fit me in but I've got to have one before i have the baby & im booked in to be induced on Saturday 21st, i really hope it will be over and done with for xmas eve, i want to be at home with my little mister for xmas, they have put me on them tablets to help the bile salts go away.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's good that they are acting so quickly and positively about everything. Hopefully the sweep will work and you won't need inducing. I know it's hard and not what you wanted to hear from the doctors but now they know they can do everything to look after you and baby x

hi everyone,

I've got something wrong with my liver, the doc says the levelof bile salts should be between 30 -130 and mine are over 260, they have taken more blood to see that its not a viral infection or hepatitis etc she said they are ruling other stuff out, and if it is oc like she thinks then the only way to get rid of it is to have the baby, I've got to have a sweep on Friday then go back Monday for more blood took and hopefully a liver scan if they can fit me in but I've got to have one before i have the baby & im booked in to be induced on Saturday 21st, i really hope it will be over and done with for xmas eve, i want to be at home with my little mister for xmas, they have put me on them tablets to help the bile salts go away.x

its good they're reacting and sorting things out fast. how far are you now? Would be lovely having baby home for xmas! x

Ah Sarah, I'm glad they're being so quick off the mark. Sounds like it's under control and you'll have your baby in time for Christmas! I know it must be so worrying but try to relax as much as you can - not long and baby will be here and 38 weeks isn't too early. Hope you're feeling ok in yourself hun xxx

Hope you're not too stressed out, sounds like they are acting fast which is good. Hopefully Baby will be here and home for Christmas! X

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow for now)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Sorry girls just catching up now. Saz I really hope everything turns out fine. At least they know what is going on now, are treating you and have a course of action. Your little one will be with you soon and all will be well xxx (((hugs))).

I'm still waiting, for the last two nights I've been having cramping and not sleeping at all. I was sure something would have come of the pains at this stage but all symptoms leave during the day. I was at the MAU yesterday though as baby has been quiet and its movements have changed alot. I was given a trace and a scan. Baby seems happy and all is okay but I've to go back if I become worried again. Really hoping he/she comes soon!

Hope everyone else is well and some babies come soon xx

Sorry girls just catching up now. Saz I really hope everything turns out fine. At least they know what is going on now, are treating you and have a course of action. Your little one will be with you soon and all will be well xxx (((hugs))). I'm still waiting, for the last two nights I've been having cramping and not sleeping at all. I was sure something would have come of the pains at this stage but all symptoms leave during the day. I was at the MAU yesterday though as baby has been quiet and its movements have changed alot. I was given a trace and a scan. Baby seems happy and all is okay but I've to go back if I become worried again. Really hoping he/she comes soon! Hope everyone else is well and some babies come soon xx

Aw no, no baby yet! Glad yours is doing well though, it's so unnerving when the movements change. Nothing here either - mine went quiet on Sunday but had a trace and a scan too and he's fine. My cervix was totally closed too so couldn't have a a sweep! So despite the cramping and back pain it looks like a Saturday induction for me :/

Hope you get some progress soon xxx

Sorry girls just catching up now. Saz I really hope everything turns out fine. At least they know what is going on now, are treating you and have a course of action. Your little one will be with you soon and all will be well xxx (((hugs))).

I'm still waiting, for the last two nights I've been having cramping and not sleeping at all. I was sure something would have come of the pains at this stage but all symptoms leave during the day. I was at the MAU yesterday though as baby has been quiet and its movements have changed alot. I was given a trace and a scan. Baby seems happy and all is okay but I've to go back if I become worried again. Really hoping he/she comes soon!

Hope everyone else is well and some babies come soon xx

thanks, and hope baby comes soon for you, i can't get my head around the fact that im going in to have baby in 9 days time, its so scary and exciting all at the same time.x

Aw no, no baby yet! Glad yours is doing well though, it's so unnerving when the movements change. Nothing here either - mine went quiet on Sunday but had a trace and a scan too and he's fine. My cervix was totally closed too so couldn't have a a sweep! So despite the cramping and back pain it looks like a Saturday induction for me :/

Hope you get some progress soon xxx

does the cervix have to be open to have a sweep then Sarah? I've never had one and im trying to get through to my midwife because they said i had to contact her for her to do one tomorrow, but her phone is off, so I've rang antenatal day unit and they have said if i can't get in contact with her, they will do one on Monday when i go for more bloods.x

does the cervix have to be open to have a sweep then Sarah? I've never had one and im trying to get through to my midwife because they said i had to contact her for her to do one tomorrow, but her phone is off, so I've rang antenatal day unit and they have said if i can't get in contact with her, they will do one on Monday when i go for more bloods.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They have to be able to get a finger in apparently so it at least has to be a bit soft? And they have to be able to reach your cervix too. In my case they could reach but it was too hard and closed for a sweep. It was a bit uncomfy but not too bad, I had a tiny bit of bleeding afterwards just to warn you but apparently that's totally normal. You might get on better than me though as this is your second baby - fingers crossed they can do it for you xxx

They have to be able to get a finger in apparently so it at least has to be a bit soft? And they have to be able to reach your cervix too. In my case they could reach but it was too hard and closed for a sweep. It was a bit uncomfy but not too bad, I had a tiny bit of bleeding afterwards just to warn you but apparently that's totally normal. You might get on better than me though as this is your second baby - fingers crossed they can do it for you xxx

I've got that cervical erosion so my cervix is bloody or scabby anyway so don't know how they will get on with it.x

I've got that cervical erosion so my cervix is bloody or scabby anyway so don't know how they will get on with it.x

Is that the same as a cervical ectropion? As that's what I have too hun x (where the inner cells on your cervix "protrudes" on the outer surface?? Means I can bleed throughout pregnancy, although in fairness I've only bled a couple of times)

xx

just added my induction date too.

QUOTE="Jess<3;6904062"]Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013 (Boy!)
Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow)( getting induced on the 21st Dec now! im nervous but excited :)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014 (Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014 (no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January (team secret!)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014 (Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014 (Team Yellow)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014 (Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 (Team Yellow for now)
emma237 -3rd June 2014 (Team Yellow for now)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)[/QUOTE]

Here you go Sazbirl- re-added it so all the colours show lol ;) xx

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013
(Boy!)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow) (Getting induced on the 21st Dec now! I'm nervous but I'm excited :) )
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)

PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)

Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow for now)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Back