Due Dates!!!

Is that the same as a cervical ectropion? As that's what I have too hun x (where the inner cells on your cervix "protrudes" on the outer surface?? Means I can bleed throughout pregnancy, although in fairness I've only bled a couple of times)

xx

yeah its the same thing, think erosion is the old name for it, they stopped calling it that because it sounds scary, when the doc said it to me i thought my cervix was eroding. I've bled a few times from 8 weeks to 30 weeks but had nothing since.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've been for a growth scan today and I've got low fluid around the baby so i had to go on the monitor to check its heart rate, baby is fine, was moving loads, but they have changed my induction date to tomorrow! im really nervous, scared and excited about it, hope i have a quick birth.x

I've just replied on the other thread, but good luck!!! You and baby will be well looked after xxxxx

Wonder who's gonna be the first to start off the birth thread :) x

Wonder who's gonna be the first to start off the birth thread :) x

I doubt it will be me!

Good luck Sarah - let us know how it goes and when your little one arrives of course! xxx

I doubt it will be me! Good luck Sarah - let us know how it goes and when your little one arrives of course! xxx

You doubted wrong, the race is on :) good luck to both of you xxx

Oh I'm so excited!!! Missy's boy must have heard Saz was being induced earlier and was having none of it ;) good luck to both of you ladies!! Lots of love to you all and your babies :)

All the best for lovely births xxx

I so don't mind waking up if it means I log on to minis and people are having babies lol :D xxx

Oh I'm so excited!!! Missy's boy must have heard Saz was being induced earlier and was having none of it ;) good luck to both of you ladies!! Lots of love to you all and your babies :) All the best for lovely births xxx I so don't mind waking up if it means I log on to minis and people are having babies lol :D xxx

Just think Jess in around 9 weeks we will be waking up to your news ;) eeeeeek

Oh I'm so excited!!! Missy's boy must have heard Saz was being induced earlier and was having none of it ;) good luck to both of you ladies!! Lots of love to you all and your babies :) All the best for lovely births xxx I so don't mind waking up if it means I log on to minis and people are having babies lol :D xxx

Ha ha., come on babies, who is going to be first?!? Good luck to you both x

Omg I've slept properly all night and woke up to all this!!! Good luck Saz, everything will be fine and you'll have your little bundle here soon!!! Xx

Good luck Saz :-D exciting times! xx

OMG... I don't come on ONE evening.. I come back and Saz is being induced TODAY... And I've not got to Missy's thread but assuming she went on her own??!! OMG the EXCITEMENT... Our babies have started....
Good luck ladies... xxxxxxx

I still think Saz will beat me to it! :/ My body doesn't understand 'go into labour' apparently! Gaaah...

Updated Saz's induction date from yesterday!

a HUGE GOOD LUCK!!!!! and all the very best to our lovely ladies who are currently in labour/being induced. xxxxxx

Missy1978 (Sarah) - 14 December 2013
(Boy!)
Mrs Lmc (Laura) - 20 December 2013 (Team Yellow)

Sazbirl (Sarah) - 3rd January 2014 (Team Yellow) (Induction Friday 13 December! :) )
Sarah_lou1981 (Sarah) - 6th January 2014 (Surprise)
JoeyJoJo (Judith/Jo) - 13 January 2014
(Boy)
Rachael78 (Rachael)-15th January 2014
(no idea)
Pjallen1982 (Penny) - 20th January
(team secret!)
Amyk (Amy) 04th February - Boy

NellyLou (Nat) - 14 February 2014 (Girl)
PrincessPeach (Jess) - 16th February 2014
(Girl)
Dubchick81 (Frances) - 20th February 2014 (they say girl.. I say boy.. So i'm sticking neutral)
Kim26 (Kim) - 22 February 2014
(Team Yellow)
Danni86 (Danni) - 25th February2014 (Boy)

Shenzi - 6th April 2014 (Girl)
Sammielouise071 (Sammie) - 18 April 2014
(Team Yellow)
Jess<3 - EDD 2nd June 2014 ​(Team Yellow for now)
emma237 -3rd June 2014
(Team Yellow for now)
mrs-s - 18th June 2014 (Team Yellow)
jools1986 - 14th July 2014 (Team Yellow)

Back