Due Dates!!!

No baby yet, induction process has started though so I'm hopeful that he'll be here in the next couple of days! Still not in proper labour yet and getting impatient... grrr

Hope t'other Sarah is doing ok, I'm guessing she is since we've not heard from her! xxx

No baby yet, induction process has started though so I'm hopeful that he'll be here in the next couple of days! Still not in proper labour yet and getting impatient... grrr

Hope t'other Sarah is doing ok, I'm guessing she is since we've not heard from her! xxx

Aww hopefully it'll all speed up for you today. It does get tiring though waiting. I've had contractions on and off for about 4 days now, I'm trying to ignore it because I keep start stopping. Unless I can't walk through them I'm not going to the hospital. Hang in there and he'll be here and everything will be forgotten.

Yeah Sarah is very quiet, hopefully she is enjoying her first few days cuddling her little one before letting us see him/her x

Aww hopefully it'll all speed up for you today. It does get tiring though waiting. I've had contractions on and off for about 4 days now, I'm trying to ignore it because I keep start stopping. Unless I can't walk through them I'm not going to the hospital. Hang in there and he'll be here and everything will be forgotten. Yeah Sarah is very quiet, hopefully she is enjoying her first few days cuddling her little one before letting us see him/her x

Yeah, the waiting around is the worst. Unless something dramatic happens I'll have no clue how I'm getting on until about 2am tomorrow morning...

Start/stop is pretty much me at the moment. Every time I think I'm getting into a pattern it stops - so frustrating! Definitely not worth going to hospital until you know you're ready and as a veteran you know what you're looking for ;) Hope it kicks off soon for you xxx

can't figure out how to put a pic on, I've been up all night and my foggy brain isn't working.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

baby Freddie reuben birley born at 5:55am on the 14/12/13 weighing 6lb 14oz, he is amazing :) x

Aww huge congrats hun. Hope ur ok? Xxxxxxx

can't figure out how to put a pic on, I've been up all night and my foggy brain isn't working.x

Hav a sleep hun n we can see him later. Dying to :) xxx

baby Freddie reuben birley born at 5:55am on the 14/12/13 weighing 6lb 14oz, he is amazing :) x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations hun! I hope it all went well - you get to start the birth stories thread now. :D That's a good weight too considering that he came a bit earlier than you expected! Hope you're all doing great - Christmas with your boys to look forward to now xxx

Last edited:
baby Freddie reuben birley born at 5:55am on the 14/12/13 weighing 6lb 14oz, he is amazing :) x

Aww congratulations!! Lovely size too. Welcome to the world baby Freddie :D

Congratulations!!! A boy :D xxxxx

Congratulations on the birth of your son :D xxxx welcome to the world Freddie Reuben and in time for Santa :D xxxx

Last edited:
Congratulations xxxxx

Congratulations :) lovely name too xx

Aww congratulations!! Lovely name and good weight, hope all is well and can't wait to see a pic! Xx

Congratulations to you and your family and welcome to the world baby Freddie :) so pleased for you. I'm now third on the list, second soon once baby H-W is here.....eek!!! Xx

Congratulations to you and your family and welcome to the world baby Freddie :) so pleased for you. I'm now third on the list, second soon once baby H-W is here.....eek!!! Xx

:D so exciting!!!! This is when all the babies start appearing :D xxx

Back